Through The Inferno (Dynamic DCS) - Public US Server - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-03-2017, 07:34 PM   #21
deadlyfishes

Reputation power: 3
deadlyfishes will become famous soon enoughdeadlyfishes will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eihort View Post
Does Tacview work with this server?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnanimous View Post
I wouldn't imagine tacview would work as the client export is disabled. This, more importantly for me, means no simshaker jetseat. And that folks is a deal breaker. I hope this gets figured out because this looks like a great server...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tacview should work now as all the player's export data is allowed. Also, your buttshaker would work too
Join our Discord Server

Through The Inferno Missions:
Single Player:
Caucasus | NTTR - Las Vegas | Normandy (WWII)
Multiplayer Servers:
Dedicated Multiplayer

Discord Username: deadlyfishes#1869
____
Intel i7 7700k OC 5ghz | Titan Xp (SLI) | 64GB DDR4 RAM
deadlyfishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 08:29 PM   #22
Magnanimous

Reputation power: 2
Magnanimous will become famous soon enoughMagnanimous will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlyfishes View Post
Tacview should work now as all the player's export data is allowed. Also, your buttshaker would work too

Excellent, I'll be on your server this evening with posterior agitating!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Magnanimous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 04:22 AM   #23
jrosalesfonseca

Reputation power: 0
jrosalesfonseca is on a distinguished road

i can see the 1.5 server, but not the 2.0 it's up?
jrosalesfonseca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 06:58 PM   #24
Nero.ger

Nero.ger has a spectacular aura aboutNero.ger has a spectacular aura aboutNero.ger has a spectacular aura aboutNero.ger has a spectacular aura aboutNero.ger has a spectacular aura about

seems like the Snap-Views are saved in the mission file because my personal ones do not work.
Old 04-05-2017, 08:35 AM   #25
deadlyfishes

deadlyfishes will become famous soon enoughdeadlyfishes will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero.ger View Post
seems like the Snap-Views are saved in the mission file because my personal ones do not work.
I just removed them, don't know why it keeps sticking to my miz files.
Join our Discord Server

Single Player:
Multiplayer Servers:
Dedicated Multiplayer

____
Old 04-05-2017, 04:45 PM   #26
ST0RM

Reputation power: 10
ST0RM is just really niceST0RM is just really niceST0RM is just really niceST0RM is just really niceST0RM is just really niceST0RM is just really niceST0RM is just really niceST0RM is just really nice

Flew on the server last night. A couple of critiques.

1) Have a connection/ping limiter. Several "flyers" were super laggy and warping all over
2) Impose perma bans on teamkillers. Last night, some kid "DynamicFighter" was spamraaming anything in sight and had a terrible connection
3) A-to-A missions prevent any A-to-G mission from being generated. This bottlenecks things as not everyone is an A-to-A guy.

We've enjoyed the server so far and have been trying to keep up with the ground missions. Even rolled into a light A-to-A in the F-5 when the mission completed or scrubbed.

Looking forward to more.
ST0RM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 11:19 PM   #27
deadlyfishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST0RM View Post
Flew on the server last night. A couple of critiques.

1) Have a connection/ping limiter. Several "flyers" were super laggy and warping all over
2) Impose perma bans on teamkillers. Last night, some kid "DynamicFighter" was spamraaming anything in sight and had a terrible connection
3) A-to-A missions prevent any A-to-G mission from being generated. This bottlenecks things as not everyone is an A-to-A guy.

We've enjoyed the server so far and have been trying to keep up with the ground missions. Even rolled into a light A-to-A in the F-5 when the mission completed or scrubbed.

Looking forward to more.
1) Alright, lower ping limit will be instated, I had it higher for some buddies who are overseas.

2) SLMOD should be taking care of it, but ill take a second look into it to make sure they get banned sooner.

3) Did you not have options for "request secondary tasks" ? Usually this option is available. If not, then the only explaination for it not being there is that literally all the secondary tasking that was called up was all AA missions... which makes no sense. I'll see about putting more limits on task stacking.
Join our Discord Server

Single Player:
Multiplayer Servers:
Dedicated Multiplayer

____
Old 04-06-2017, 01:26 AM   #28
ST0RM

Reputation power: 10
ST0RM is just really niceST0RM is just really niceST0RM is just really niceST0RM is just really niceST0RM is just really niceST0RM is just really niceST0RM is just really niceST0RM is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlyfishes View Post
1) Alright, lower ping limit will be instated, I had it higher for some buddies who are overseas.

2) SLMOD should be taking care of it, but ill take a second look into it to make sure they get banned sooner.

3) Did you not have options for "request secondary tasks" ? Usually this option is available. If not, then the only explaination for it not being there is that literally all the secondary tasking that was called up was all AA missions... which makes no sense. I'll see about putting more limits on task stacking.
Thank you for the work on this.

To answer you, no. No A-to-G taskings were available. All A-to-A
ST0RM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 01:54 AM   #29
Magnanimous

Reputation power: 2
Magnanimous will become famous soon enoughMagnanimous will become famous soon enough

Great server Fishes. I don't mean to add to the list but we were having some trouble with the JTACs this evening. Mostly they didn't respond. I did hear one try to give a 9line once and the other time it gave the ole "thanks but no thanks" no further tasking when there were still some enemies on the map. This was the 1.5 server. Fantastic concept and I will continue to fly on Inferno. -Costco

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Magnanimous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 06:24 AM   #30
Nero.ger

Nero.ger has a spectacular aura aboutNero.ger has a spectacular aura aboutNero.ger has a spectacular aura aboutNero.ger has a spectacular aura aboutNero.ger has a spectacular aura about

about the ping topic:
since this isnt a PvP server i high ping shouldnt be that big of a problem. I would be sad if this would prevent me from flying on the server since its a nice concept and implementation.