Mirage F1

Iberian

Probably not much done on it other than model and texture work. Focus is on finishing the C-101.

Ok thanks. How long would the C-101 take :music_whistling:, just curious if that's ok. And I'm mainly asking so we know when the Mirage F-1 will be continued. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Ok thanks. How long would the C-101 take :music_whistling:, just curious if that's ok. And I'm mainly asking so we know when the Mirage F-1 will be continued. :thumbup:
I know as much as you but I'll guess we'll see the C-101CC in the next couple of months and the advanced flight model sometime this year although it will continue to need tweaking for a while. DCS development tends to go slooooow. :)

Isnt the Mirage F1 just another version of the Mirage 2000C...so why isnt done yet?

This guy is the original designer of the Eurofighter Typhon, show some respect to his very true statement.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3176935&postcount=14

Be aware of the troll guys... :D

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So we should lean back and take it easy since C101 was released in january 2015. We might just as well wait an F1 from somebody else... in 5 years.

no kidding.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if id buy the F1 myself but I'm glad its coming as I just remembered it was flown by the Argentinians during the Falkland's War and by the French and Iraqis in the Gulf 91 war. So pretty handy for recreating those :)

Modules- F15, F18, Spitfire, Mirage F1, Persian Gulf, Normandy 2.0, Syria, WW2 assets.

"Try to have the same number of landings as you have takeoffs"

So we should lean back and take it easy since C101 was released in january 2015. We might just as well wait an F1 from somebody else... in 5 years.

no kidding.

So when should we expect your module since its so easy to make one. Show maybe just a little respect for others going out of their way to make stuff for you.

I was inverted B)

I'm not sure if id buy the F1 myself but I'm glad its coming as I just remembered it was flown by the Argentinians during the Falkland's War and by the French and Iraqis in the Gulf 91 war. So pretty handy for recreating those :)

Argentina did not operate the Mirage F1.

They had the Mirage IIIEA and the Nesher (Israeli built Mirage 5).

The Mirage F1 have seen plenty of combat though with a large number of operators and seen combat in multiple parts of the world

(Middle east,Africa and South America)

And during the Gulf war it was not only operate by France and Iraq but also by Kuwait and Qatar.

Argentina did not operate the Mirage F1.

They had the Mirage IIIEA and the Nesher (Israeli built Mirage 5).

The Mirage F1 have seen plenty of combat though with a large number of operators and seen combat in multiple parts of the world

(Middle east,Africa and South America)

And during the Gulf war it was not only operate by France and Iraq but also by Kuwait and Qatar.

Yep, the Mirage F1 saw a lot of combat during its service.

It wasn't a bad aircraft for its time either. very curious how this module is going to pan though :)

So when should we expect your module since its so easy to make one. Show maybe just a little respect for others going out of their way to make stuff for you.

What you say is like you've payed a mcdonalds fellow customer for a menu and you are greatful he is going out of his way to cook you some food... But you just fail to observe he is actually leaving the restaurant with your money... Smiling.

Keep criticising opinions like mine but we will talk again in 2 or 3 years about how is your menu coming.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• 3 weeks later...
Now that the C-101 is close, I hope we will hear more about this sexy bird. :)

Can't wait for the release of the C-101, both for the plane itself and cause will speedy the Mirage F.1.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

• 4 weeks later...

I am a new DCS user, I have just heard about a Mirage F1 project.

I suppose you already have plenty of documents.

Here is the Cyrano IV user manual recently found on internet.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mdm7si0jk6wpths/CYRANO%20IV%20airborne-fire-control-radar-utilization-manual-thomson-csf-.pdf?dl=0

I can't wait for the F-1B release!

Safe flights

Alex