F10 map tools

Esper

The F10 map needs some love in my opinion.

While I can't comment on the SP side of things, I for one know that having more tools

to either draw or mark, by hand or with input coordinates, on the map to share informations or plans would be a great improvement.

Wow, such landing, much no gear, so slide...

T.16000M FCS HOTAS

Owned : Flaming Cliff 3 | Mig-21Bis | AJS-37 Viggen | F/A-18C | F-5E | Mirage 2000c | F-14B | Ka-50 | JF-17

Wishlist : F-4 | Mi-24 | MiG-23 | F-15E | F-16

Dev. Wishlist : Tornado | Mirage F1 | MiG-25 | F-104 | Étendard/Super Étendard | Saab 35 Draken | JAS-39 Gripen A

+1

I asked a while back to be able to drop some kind of reference mark with a right mouse click while using the Bearing / Distance tool. Being able to drop reference marks while measuring stuff would sure speed up placing units.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

+1

I asked a while back to be able to drop some kind of reference mark with a right mouse click while using the Bearing / Distance tool. Being able to drop reference marks while measuring stuff would sure speed up placing units.

THIS!! +100

It's such a HUGE PITA if you are trying to place units/objects as exact distances from some reference point, you measure distance and angle with the ruler, and then the point to which you have measured disappears when you go to place the unit/object :mad: Really guys, who thought this was a good idea?

Leave a mark at the target of the ruler, or even better, leave the ruler in place (with distance and angle texts) for as long as the mission creator wishes. When he wants to remove it, he should the be able to remove it.

Allow for multiple rulers on the map at a time.

Allow to make the on-map rulers hidden on command, so if he wants to save his measurements, but temporarily wants them out of the way.

Even better, allow to hide only selected or un-selected rulers.

From top-to-bottom, would be order of importance IMHO.

Any of these would make life so much easier for mission creators.

--

Also in general, it would be sooooo awesome if the ME used the same drag buttons as the F10 map while flying. Either/or guys, either/or.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1