AI's Attacking Just 1 of the Group

My friend and I are relatively new to DCS so I built a 2 client mission for fun/practice against 6 'excellent' Mig-29's, 3 groups of 2. I added a waypoint action (attached) for each Mig-29 group to attack our group (Snakecharmers). Problem is, they only attack whoever is hosting the mission, they don't fire at the #2 guy at all. Any suggestions on how to fix that? Thanks!

Another bit of friendly advice - use UNIT level triggers vs. GROUP level triggers whenever possible (i.e. UNIT INSIDE ZONE, UNIT DEAD etc.) as clients are not detected at the group level in MP. Group level triggers are fine for AI aircraft/vehicles.

I use group triggers without problems so far, but I'll keep that in mind sir. Thanks again!

Group based triggers will work fine in single player or as the host of a multiplayer session, but they 100% will not work for multiplayer clients. This has been borked since DCS 1.5 unfortunately. Trust me, save yourself some grief before you get too deep into the design and have to spend 45 minutes reconfiguring all your triggers. :)