M.C.G.M.-Massive Combat Game Mode (SP/CO-OP) Persian Gulf

Hey I really like the mission and I hope to see this be fleshed out even further in the future!

The only issue I have right now is taking off from the carrier in a F/A 18. I'm glad that it is moving now which makes it way easier for landing but the only way i can take off is with very low weight and I haven't had this issue anywhere else. (I am using takeoff trim and trying to follow the procedure but something isn't right)

I however know that this may be an issue with the game itself but it can't hurt to let you know.

Hey I really like the mission and I hope to see this be fleshed out even further in the future!

The only issue I have right now is taking off from the carrier in a F/A 18. I'm glad that it is moving now which makes it way easier for landing but the only way i can take off is with very low weight and I haven't had this issue anywhere else. (I am using takeoff trim and trying to follow the procedure but something isn't right)

I however know that this may be an issue with the game itself but it can't hurt to let you know.

I

had some pretty heavy loads on the f18 and did fine but I have not flown it in a while so ill take another look when I get the chance.

What log do you need? From dcs or win?

For info.. I am using i5 2500k oc to 3.9ghz..amd nitro rx480...16 gb ram.. Win10 pro.. Maybe ill try to restore clocks of cpu to default to see if ot helps...

I managed to get in game as commander in mp game., i saw different messages about loading mission and stuf on the map.. Then i managed to stay in game but i didnt know hpw to spawn units as game commander so i tried to switch slot to f18 and then it crashed..

Let me know when it crashes because I have a pretty good pc so it can handle it but it may be caused by something else so just give me as much info as possible. But I was thinking about limiting units spawn to every 30 seconds. So a ground force attacking your base would normally spawn all at once put a 30 second limiter between the each group spawn to let you pc to catch up.

Weird never had a crash from 1-2 seconds in. You should be able to use any slot you want to. Send me your log after the crash so I can take a look at it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

So, Hamburgler, you said the Save Game Scripting would be released as a standalone package? Where can I find it? I'm very interested in taking a look at this. :)

GPU: PALIT NVIDIA RTX 3080 10GB | CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 4,9GHz | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3000MHz
VR: HP Reverb G2 | HOTAS: TM Warthog Throttle and Stick

So, Hamburgler, you said the Save Game Scripting would be released as a standalone package? Where can I find it? I'm very interested in taking a look at this. :)

I will just always lookin for ways to improve the code ect once I’m happy with it I’ll definitely release with documentation.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey Mr. Hamburgler,

is this mission still under development?

In my oppinion it is one of the most enjoyable missions to play and has metric tons of potential...

Are there major impediments/problems to be solved?

As I have only a limited mission building experience and a bit more coding experience (mostly c++/c#), I would gladly offer my help. Although looking at what you already have accomplished so far, I assume that you do not need anyone and I wouldnt be a big help anyway.

I would really love to see version 0.5 being released.

Thanks for your contribution