Crew Status panel - how to get rid of it?

Raven_Morpheus

• 3 months later...

I have 3 screens in nVidia surround. It positions it directly on the right side of the center screen and obscures the compass and other gauges depending on where I'm looking with trackIR. Quite annoying.

The Lwin - H gets rid of most of the display but leaves the bottom portion which is the main culprit for obscuring.

I'd like to move it over to the right side of the right monitor as it is useful info, is that possible in the config files or something

Win 11 Professional, I7-12700K, 32GB DDR5, 3090, 2x 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe , 2x VKB Gunfighter mk III, MCG Ultimate, SCG, Orion 2 Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR pedals, Pimax Crystal 

L Control / L Shift / H

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

• 4 years later...

I know it's a really hold thread, but I have the same problem now with the second monitor as MFD.

I'm able to turn on or off the crew status page, but I can't move!

I would like to move from the right side to the left!

L Control / L Shift / H

L Control / L Shift / H doesn't work for me

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!