I beg you.

Please give us back our Shkval reset keybind...... please.

I beg you for the hunters and the families we need to feed...... please give us back our ability to hunt quickly.... please ED, I beg you!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Mine works if I'm thinking of the keybind you are... what's the name of the keybind in the controller setup screen?

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

• 2 weeks later...

Backspsce

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Romiko Derbynew

---------------------------------------------------------------

Intel® Core i5-9600K CPU @ 4.8GHz

Corsair Vengeance XMP 32GB - CMW32GX4M4C3000C15

MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Gamzing Z 8GB

MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC Motherboard

NZXT H500 Case

EVGA 650W P2 Power Supply

NH U12S CPU Cooler - 2 fans

2 Inlet fans - Noctua

2 outlet fans - Noctua

• 4 weeks later...

not sure to understand.

Backspace works, and if you press backspace while in command settings, it will bring you to the right line under INS control panel category. (Targeting mode reset)

maybe you're looking to uncage shkval to quickly target another guy ? it's O key. :p

TASK / ROLES acronyms guide

Black Shark A.I. datalink guide illustrated (v1.2.4 Available on Wiki)

DCS World Codex 1.1 : full units list (Speed/Weapons/Armor thickness/Threat zone/Weapon damage...) (Oct 2013)

BlackShark 2 1.2.x Bug and glitches thread (v1.2.7)

not sure to understand.

Backspace works, and if you press backspace while in command settings, it will bring you to the right line under INS control panel category. (Targeting mode reset)

maybe you're looking to uncage shkval to quickly target another guy ? it's O key. :p

I'm guessing it cannot be a keybind "bound" to the HOTAS? Never noticed and not at home to check at the moment. I have always use the backspace and O command inside CH manager, well until I update my stick.

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

No. What Rogue Trooper's mean is not Targeting Mode Reset. It's Shkval Reset function that brings the Shkval camera to the center. :)

It's working for me too, tho, assigned on my X-55 stick.

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

No. What Rogue Trooper's mean is not Targeting Mode Reset. It's Shkval Reset function that brings the Shkval camera to the center. :)

It's working for me too, tho, assigned on my X-55 stick.

Well, in the quote he asked for Shkval OFF. But in the first post he asked for a reset. They are not the same thing. Guess it's a language barrier thing.

Anyhow, both work for me to assign to my controller (key combo RCtrl+I for the reset).

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

Well, in the quote he asked for Shkval OFF. But in the first post...
Yea, that's why some people thought he meant "Targeting Mode Reset" but, I believe he means Shkval camera centering function.

And yes, they both working on my side, too.

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Does the targeting reset also reset the buttons (ie. Ground Moving Target 'N')

I can't tell because the buttons don't light up/off when on or off

Yes

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5