Having trouble w/mission on carrier

Gault05

Hello everyone. I'm currently stuck on practicing to startup on the USS Stennis in a instant action mission. First, trying to contact the tower on ADF/TCN/UFC, and getting the parking brakes off the Hornet so I can get moving to the catapult. Also, I get a "Wings Unlock" message on my left DDI.

Any help for a newbie Hornet pilot would be of great help to get this going.

DCS status:

Case:NZXT S340 Mid Tower;Motherboard:MSi 970 Gaming DDR3 ATX;CPU:AMD FX-8350 8-Core Unlocked with Hyper 212 Evo heatsink;Memory:Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3;Hard Drive:Samsung 640GB;SSD: Crucial 256GB;Sound:Asus Xonar DGX; Power: EVGA 600W B1 80+;OS:Windows 10 64-bit; GPU: MSI Radeon RX 570 8GB 256-bit

Modules: Flaming Cliffs 3, P-51D, Combined Arms, Black Shark 3, A-10C/2, WW2 Assets, F/A-18C, F-16C Viper, AH-64D, Supercarrier, China Assets Pack

Maps: Persian Gulf, Syria, Marianas, Sinai

I just started launching missions for carrier yesterday so not sure I can be much help. You need to request ground crew (F8 iirc) to remove wheel chocks before you can move.

I think the Wings message is correct, cause they are folded and you should leave them that way to locked into the cat them open them. (Um just for interest sake, with this all new to me and not my normal routine, shot of the carrier yesterday, wings still folded. Think I must have just missed a swim but it did fly. Will post screenshot when at the outer just for fun)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hello everyone. I'm currently stuck on practicing to startup on the USS Stennis in a instant action mission. First, trying to contact the tower on ADF/TCN/UFC, and getting the parking brakes off the Hornet so I can get moving to the catapult. Also, I get a "Wings Unlock" message on my left DDI.

Any help for a newbie Hornet pilot would be of great help to get this going.

Contact tower using your radio or coms. The Stennis is on fequency 127.500mhz. You need to input this frequency using the dial pad on the ufc.

Release parking brake and contact ground crew to remove wheel choke.

Set your wingfold lever to down(lever handle becomes horizontal) and ensure the wings are lock down by rotating your mouse forward while your mouse is on the wingfold lever.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset