Mission 1: Triggers not working

Schectercsh1

Hello,

I just started the campaign and everything seems fine until takeoff, I don't see the Hawg 1-1 message that wheels are up like I noticed in other videos, and when I get to WP1 and wait until my flight is in the air, he says head to WP2 at 215 angels 9, and I continue to follow the flight plan and nothing happens. All the way back to the airport, no other triggers for me. Using the latest spitfire update. Any suggestions?

Hello,

I just started the campaign and everything seems fine until takeoff, I don't see the Hawg 1-1 message that wheels are up like I noticed in other videos, and when I get to WP1 and wait until my flight is in the air, he says head to WP2 at 215 angels 9, and I continue to follow the flight plan and nothing happens. All the way back to the airport, no other triggers for me. Using the latest spitfire update. Any suggestions?

Wow, I'll take alook asap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Hello,

Schectercsh1, I just tested and you are 100% right. Once Hawg 1-1 is airborne (over the opposite end of the runway) PART OF GROUP in ZONE is activated (Text, .ogg file, and Flag 11 on) this is not occurring for some reason. I have requested assistance from ED. Unsure if the bug is just for PART OF GROUP IN ZONE or if ALL OF GROUP IN ZONE trigger is affected as well.

Schectercsh1, I just tested and you are 100% right. Once Hawg 1-1 is airborne (over the opposite end of the runway) PART OF GROUP in ZONE is activated (Text, .ogg file, and Flag 11 on) this is not occurring for some reason. I have requested assistance from ED. Unsure if the bug is just for PART OF GROUP IN ZONE or if ALL OF GROUP IN ZONE trigger is affected as well.

Thought something might be up. I appreciate the quick response - Must be a pain with the constant ED updates changing things around. Will check back soon,

Thank you-

Something similar is happening to me, but in mission 6. Everything is cool through takeoff, but after that the mission never advances again. I never get another message to "hawg 1-1" from the mission voiceover, even after flying through all waypoints.

Totally agree this must be frustrating. I've been stuck in the same 10 minutes of game time for weeks. First the Chinook wouldn't land (M5). Then the flight wouldn't startup (M6). Then the mouse wouldn't work (in VR), and now progression is busted.

On a positive note, this is the best campaign I've ever played. Thanks Ranger79! ;-)

Thought something might be up. I appreciate the quick response - Must be a pain with the constant ED updates changing things around. Will check back soon,

Thank you-

Something similar is happening to me, but in mission 6. Everything is cool through takeoff, but after that the mission never advances again. I never get another message to "hawg 1-1" from the mission voiceover, even after flying through all waypoints.

Totally agree this must be frustrating. I've been stuck in the same 10 minutes of game time for weeks. First the Chinook wouldn't land (M5). Then the flight wouldn't startup (M6). Then the mouse wouldn't work (in VR), and now progression is busted.

On a positive note, this is the best campaign I've ever played. Thanks Ranger79! ;-)

Thanks you, I reported the bugs with the triggers to ED, hoping for a quick fix. Appreciate the kinds words.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Just grabbed OPF and made the first mission: Great immersion! :thumbup:

But I think the triggerzone(?) in the "action part" is a little too big:

Instead of the warehouse (marked with smoke) I levelled the factory with the 3 chimneys nearby.

Expected a courtmartial, but got an aural 'mission success'. :huh: