DCS: F/A-18E Super Hornet

jmod

If ED is preparing the F/A-18C, I wish good luck to 3rd party dev with their Superbug...

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a hacked version of the VRS maybe??

even VRS said they would make the F model. but the docs they use for development (cant remember what the title was) doest give the details as what DCS quality would need.

has anyone received that letter form the king of africa yet? he wants to share his fortune with all of us....lol.

Asus x99, i7 5930k, 32g mem, MSI 1070GTX, 970 Samsung M.2, LG 35in Ultra-Wide, TrackIR 4

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

Updated on 6 January 2015

Core Tex Designs was granted a blank license agreement many years ago by our business development staff, but the agreement was never counter-signed / agreed to by our studio owners. As such, the Cortex Designs never obtained a completed development license agreement. It was our mistake to initially include this project with the licensed third party teams; this has now been corrected.

Edited by Wags
Updated

I was almost certain SevenG+VRS would be recruited by ED to make the F-18C and Super Hornet.

Awh well if this is true then goodluck to Core Tex

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

First to Fight, First to Strike.

Interesting - is there copyright issues or something with Boeing?

Nate

Try this:

http://www.f-18e.com

Where does it redirect ?

To VRS, Vertical Reality Simulations. I think that's the reason (Otherwise it's a BOEING issue or something like that). Also remember that ED bought a domain as http://www.f-18c.com . I'm almost sure that if there would ever be a F/A-18 simulator it'd be the C HORNET version, and it'd probably be developed by Eagle Dynamics and not by a 3rd party.

EDIT: Oh ok Wags. Thank you for your reply.

EDIT2: Even if I'm fan of the F/A-18 I say to not jump quickly to some conclusions. I'd really like a DCS module of the F/A-18, but I'd expect a high fidelity and quality with real life.

Edited by secret1962

­­­­­­

Thanks Wags. And again, good luck, Core-Tex Designs.

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

I was almost certain SevenG+VRS would be recruited by ED to make the F-18C and Super Hornet.

Awh well if this is true then goodluck to Core Tex

some studios refuse to abandon FSX after they invested so much into it.

• Like 1

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

VRS F/A-18E, I shall thank you for preparing me for serious digital combat :P

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Thanks Wags! But that doesn't leave it off the hook.

You should be at 80% before beta release with yours so why not letting an inexperienced 3rd party start trying the E model with the SFM and in details that don't conflict with Boeing. Actually helps the purpose.

Also if I come to ED and ask for permission to do a plane that you keep confidential...how could you NOT give me permission. Saying "no, not that plane" would be too much of an hint for someone that's probably not under NDA at this time :)

Don't get mad at me Wags I am just speculating! You are my hero ...even in politics.

4790K@4,6Ghz | EVGA Z97 Classified | 32GB @ 2400Mhz | Titan X hydro copper| SSD 850 PRO

Moments in DCS:

--> https://www.youtube.com/user/weltensegLA

-->

WELD's cockpit: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=92274

I'll reserve judgement until we get more info

Ditto, this is going to be a huge Rhino to take down...yes I went there.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Even with that, I remain skeptical about an actual product.

Me too. Extremely complex aircraft with full Fly-By-Wire concept and very advanced weaponry and sensors. I'd do joint-venture with VRS team if I were in CoreTex Designs to have access to VRS library and knowledge base and VRS devs used as consultants. All this even if means giving customer higher price for this addon. Without that R&D may take years to reach their complexity, or product maybe rushed and not as complex as VRS. I will follow this development very closely!

CoreTex, Good luck!

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

DCS: F-104 StarFighter

Then F18E is out of the game , don't tell me F5 is very popular in the US!!!

Perhaps DCS: F-104 StarFighter by 3rd party developer Fighter Combat Simulations, or

by 3rd party developer Virtual Patriots! :D

It seems lots of 3rd party developers are coming, and we need a strong and robust platform!

So, ED please concentrate on DCS World, and make "The Best Simulation Engine Ever". :)

Edited by jmod

Let's fly together for the sake of peace :)

Me too. Extremely complex aircraft with full Fly-By-Wire concept and very advanced weaponry and sensors. I'd do joint-venture with VRS team if I were in CoreTex Designs to have access to VRS library and knowledge base and VRS devs used as consultants. All this even if means giving customer higher price for this addon. Without that R&D may take years to reach their complexity, or product maybe rushed and not as complex as VRS. I will follow this development very closely!

CoreTex, Good luck!

They already rushed by "announcing" it. They are just at the beginning of everything...

­­­­­­