Deep mud SU-25T Campaign

Hello pilots,

i created simple SU-25T campaign with 6 missions. You can comment it here if you want.

Download here: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3302513/

Edited by tigerrrrr
add link for download

i5 2500K, Asus P8Z68V, 16GB RAM, Nvidia 1060 6GB, Soundblaster Z, TrackIR4, Thrustmaster T.16000M, W7 64bit

• 4 months later...

I'm playing your campaign and having fun but I'm stuck on mission 3, because of the bug with TV guided bombs (I presume it's a bug). They never hit the target :(

Good job with the campaign.

Edited by Vorenus81

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Quick question about the first mission. Once I turn in from the ingress point and see the orange smoke I use the tv guided missiles to take out the SAM and the AAA. However I find that I then don’t have enough munitions to destroy the 6 artillery targets. What’s the best way to get my wingman to help me destroy the artillery, I try and get him to attack ground targets but then he attacks random stuff. Soz noob question.

Vorenus81: Try this, it has worked for me. Do not target lock, just ground lock. Do this by leaving your target box at the default size of 10 or drop it even smaller so you get "KC" but never "AC". No, I don't know why this works but it does for me.

tigerrrr, I like this campaign! I'm about half way through and think you have done a wonderful job with the intel aspect. Too many missions and campaigns require you to search for the enemy and that just isn't the way it is done with multi million dollar war planes. You have provided the necessary intel and a simple, logical route to get there. Kudos!

Edit: tigerrr, I have completed 3 missions but now when I load it, it takes me back to mission 2 instead of advancing to mission 4. How can I fix this?

Edited by Kim Hanson

• 3 months later...
Hi,

Quick question about the first mission. Once I turn in from the ingress point and see the orange smoke I use the tv guided missiles to take out the SAM and the AAA. However I find that I then don’t have enough munitions to destroy the 6 artillery targets. What’s the best way to get my wingman to help me destroy the artillery, I try and get him to attack ground targets but then he attacks random stuff. Soz noob question.

Use attack mission target for your wingman. Or lock target and engage my target. Or use canon and destroy arty with canon.

i5 2500K, Asus P8Z68V, 16GB RAM, Nvidia 1060 6GB, Soundblaster Z, TrackIR4, Thrustmaster T.16000M, W7 64bit

Just open single mission from C:\Users\*yourname*\Saved Games\DCS\Missions\Campaigns\en\deep mud\ directory and play it one by one without campaign menu.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...