Something positive

jeffham222

I just wanted to thank DCS for making this sim--what an awesome, detailed and very realistic simulator! I've worked on Hornets for a while and I gotta say the model here is pretty damn accurate.

Also, thanks to WAGS (and other 3rd party contributors like the Reapers) for all the videos showing us how to fly the thing.

I "ain't there" yet, but am having a ball learning--this is pretty much everything I could expect in an F/A-18C simulation. I remember when Hornet:Korea was the hotness--and I flew the crap out of that, but that doesn't even touch this!

Also, the price point is well-worth the satisfaction gained so far. Would I like for this to be full up and ready and not necessarily be a beta tester? Sure. But I think I understand how this works and am glad to be able to get my hands on it.

Again, many thanks!

Intel Core i7-6700@3.4GHz

EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB

16GB RAM

TM TFRP Rudder Pedals

TM TWCS Throttle

Virpil VPCWarBRD Base

TM F/A-18C Hornet Grip

always good to hear praise of the sim from people who have worked on or flown these jets irl

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

+1 for ED and thanks for this thread.

I mostly read on the forums and Facebook and I find it sad how much crap the community gives ED for what ever they do.

So I am glad people appreciate the works ED does und I can only follow by saying:

Thanks ED, keep up the good work.

The voices of the never happy people are sadly mostly louder than the happy appreciating ones.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk