Was I an idiot to buy the Normandy Map? - ED Forums

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2018, 05:59 PM   #21
Sharkh

Quote:
Originally Posted by buspelle View Post
...But fixing the cartoonish (too bright) colors, trees, ground etc, in Normandy Map cant be "rocketsience"... I hope that is priority no.1 for the guys at ED. And that soon, very soon it will be solved.
Regards
P.
Hmm...Maybe its just me but It does not look too cartoonish to me but kinda the opposite I find it the most realistic looking map .

Maybe its a screen or its settings.

I am playing on a big screen "high end"(used to be in 2011 lol) plasma TV and the colors are almost feels the same I can see in real life flying above a lush forest and green fields.

My nephew has a 120HZ expensive (recent tech) led gaming screen and its colortones just looks aweful to me compared to this TV . So who knows .

CPU - AMD FX-8350 @4500Mhz, MB - ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0, Cooling - Corsair H100i, Memory - Corsair 16GB Dominator Platinum DDR3 1866MHz, VGA - MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4GB, Audio - ASUS Xonar DSX, HDD - WD Velociraptor 250GB(system) , SSD - Chinese noname (DCS), PSU - Corsair RM750, Headtracking - EDtracker Pro Wired, Samsung 58" TV, Windows 10 64bit Home

Last edited by Sharkh; 07-19-2018 at 06:04 PM.
Sharkh is offline   Reply With Quote