Server Hosting Problem

Alpenwolf

I've got a new server provider for the Cold War 1947 - 1991 server, so new IP and all, and for some reason some can connect and others can't. Ports are open, public server checked, etc. and still this issue here.

Server's located in France.

Any help is appreciated!

EDIT:

Forget it. I'm reading through stuff here and there.

Edited by Alpenwolf

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Which is your actual server provider? Are they using an UDP Anti-DDOS services?

There is a lot of stuff that can be involved, you have one of the player that can't connect that you can "use" to do some test?

First test to do: Player that can't connect to the server => What happens if he try to use a connect by IP?

Second test: not really recommended on "production" server but it can helps you.

Player can't connect => Open Windows CMD and try to do a telnet on dcs server port IP address / port and see if the connection was refused

3kmkWmHgwwIpTy6YtiAOud5FZCZlAz.png

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

The reply he receives says server offline when connecting by IP, when it's actually online and as I've said, some can join.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Which is the server provider? Have you checked anti-ddos service on UDP ports (Game mitigation ) ?

If the new server is the: 193.70.81.86 and now ( 23:02 UTC ) is online the server, I've the same problem, I have trouble establishing connection on DCS port ( 10308 )

No problem with other ports, so I think you've some miss configuration on your (or server provider) firewall.

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

Which is the server provider? Have you checked anti-ddos service on UDP ports (Game mitigation ) ?

If the new server is the: 193.70.81.86 and now ( 23:02 UTC ) is online the server, I've the same problem, I have trouble establishing connection on DCS port ( 10308 )

No problem with other ports, so I think you've some miss configuration on your (or server provider) firewall.

I took it down about 30 minutes ago to try something. I'll look into what you've just posted.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments