Top Gun 2019

M0ltar

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Due to a hardware file server issue, we are unable to release the hotfix today as noted in today's Newsletter. Sorry everyone."

FYI

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900KF CPU @ 3.70GHz   3.70 GHz ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING
RAM 128 M.2*2 2T total SSD*3 2.5T total
GeForce RTX 3090   Orion2 HOTAS F-16EX  Saitek Pro Rudder

uhm... how do we show up for the match? Do we log into a certain server? Hop on a discord channel? Shouldn't there be instructions either in the main post or on the merge website? Or maybe i just missed them, but I don't have time to read this forum 100%

uhm... how do we show up for the match? Do we log into a certain server? Hop on a discord channel? Shouldn't there be instructions either in the main post or on the merge website? Or maybe i just missed them, but I don't have time to read this forum 100%

It says right on the previous page.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3761023&postcount=121

I have updated the schedule on The Merge for the 1v1 division. Please check to see current standings and what time you will be flying on the 26th if you have a match in the Quarter-finals.

The Merge

Remember, we start at 1500z next weekend. Please show up again 30 min before match time on the 51st TS.

Great event 51st and TAW. Execution really was top-notch and i honestly don't know if that could have been done any better. :thumbup:

Also stream was a joy to watch, quality was great and Stuge is always such a great commentator, good job Moltar and Billy.

Speed for planes would be nice thing to have though.

I do have some criticism too. I've said this before and i must say this again, urban area with tall buildings just isn't a place for BFM competition in my opinion and that was the reason why i always went to more flat southern side of the bubble. Also place like Dubai isn't exactly frame rate friendly location, but the biggest problem with the location was that it was just stupidly easy to lose visual against the buildings. Especially small grey Mirages were really hard to see against the ground. JHMCS in F-18 was game changer in this regard and i think i would have had a lot more difficult time without it.

Overall great event and keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Here's how it looked from my perspective in case someone interested haven't seen these already: