Simpit Software from SDA

HJPuhlmann

I have progress, as I mentioned my system was not doing what the manuals described. I have 2 monitors and monitor 2 on the right was designated and the main screen. The steps I took:

- I designated monitor 1 on the left as the main one.

- changed the resolution in DCS to 3840 x 1080.

- In my monitor setup file, I made the center (main view) starts at 1921

- positioned the MFD's on the left monitor at X=0 and X= 1450

All good only thing is that I see my main view in the MFD views, not the actual MFD screens.

I copied the AN_ALR69V, CDU, HUD and TAD directories from your Zip file Raab to the correct directories under DCS. Tell me for the actual MFD or RWR data to appear, have the instrument lua file changed. So as I copied your files in it should work? Or did I make a mistake int he Export Scripts tool?

Thanks,

Peter

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

All good only thing is that I see my main view in the MFD views, not the actual MFD screens.

Peter

lets set MFCD first. one step at the time...

you meain the you do not see a replicq of the MFCDs?

make sure you name it correctly

LEFT_MFCD =

{

x = 50 ;

y = 0;

width = 450;

height = 450;

}

RIGHT_MFCD =

{

x = 50;

y = 1460; --your value

width = 450;

height = 450;

}

send me your last monitorsetting.lua

I will give it a look

suggestion start from mine.

in case a `{ is missing is yours or a mis spelling

that will help next step

Raab

Suggestion

until you find out how everything woroks, try my setting up/down

or main at left side

in case this is part of your issue.

Edited by raymondabel

Thanks Raab,

I will do that, and report back to you. After working on htis for many hours I just wanted to go and fly :)

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

You have like 5 questions in one post...

:)

I copied the AN_ALR69V, CDU, HUD directories from your Zip file Raab to the correct directories under DCS.

Those script are call by the minitorsetup.lau file.

those script will allow the information to be shown in the 2e screen . lue fine with

RWR_SCREEN =

{

x = 509;

y = 1171;

width = 300;

height = 300;

}

CDU_SCREEN =

{

x = 1170;

y = 1700;

width = 425;

height = 425;

}

in the monitor.lau file

TAD

this is a very nice MOD from the 476 wing you have nothig esle to do then replace the original file from this one

So as I copied your files in it should work? Or did I make a mistake int he Export Scripts tool?

Esportscrip tool is someting else. this is from and for Ikarus to interface with DCS. The one in my file(v1.1.1)

is the very last one the Ikarus team ask mre to test that has CDU fix.

so first ting first

Make RWR and MFCD (and CDU) work were the ars supose to then for Ikarus: simple copy all info from Ikars avec CDU file and restect the folders.

It sould works the first time because this is my backup, this is the file I use with OvGME

NOTE: I have Universal Radio, tackview and SRS also. I do not think that may impact anything if you do have those

Raab

Edited by raymondabel

I did what you said and I got it to work. My version of the monitor.lua file had a slight difference in format. I am very happy, this is such a better way to fly.

I will start setting up your software

Thanks Raab

Peter

9B792895-77DD-4F9A-9E54-AC2653C1D9E3.thumb.jpeg.af28fa60eb21ccaa827d1e96f6985940.jpeg

I did what you said and I got it to work. My version of the monitor.lua file had a slight difference in format. I am very happy, this is such a better way to fly.

I will start setting up your software

Thanks Raab

Peter

fine tuning MFCD position then RWR.

Other subject:

as far as A-10c Ikarus profile

I have some issus with the on/off TACAN and ILS

if you have a chance to give it a look

Beside that, the profile look perfect to me

Raab

In my case, I glued the MFCD on my 2e screen,

I feel it more realistic and more fun

but it is a bit anoying when using the 2e screen for someting else

Edited by raymondabel

That's the way it should be here. Help each other.

Simpit Software by SDA "SIMPIT DEVELOPER ASSOCIATION"

https://github.com/s-d-a/DAC, https://github.com/H-J-P/Ikarus/releases/latest, https://github.com/s-d-a/DCS-ExportScripts, Deutsches Forum, English Forum

MSI Z270; INTEL Core i7-7700K, 4x 4,8GHz, Quad-Core "Kaby Lake", GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, TrackIR 5 Pro, TM HOTAS Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 x64 Pro, 3 x SSD

keep it simple ... the 1000 small things ...

I was just flying an instant mission where a bigger view of theRWR would have been helpful but th RWR is not showing up at all. I copied from your file and added it after the right mfd as you can see in the attached file.

Peter

A10-Ikarus P4 - working Copy.lua

I was just flying an instant mission where a bigger view of theRWR would have been helpful but th RWR is not showing up at all. I copied from your file and added it after the right mfd as you can see in the attached file.

Peter

the only thing I can see :

the RWR is behint s MFCD or

you did not copy the faile at the right place

it must be in :

C:\Program Files\eagle dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\AN_ALR69V\indicator

not in savegame

Edited by raymondabel

the only thing I can see :

the RWR is behint s MFCD or

you did not copy the faile at the right place

it must be in :

C:\Program Files\eagle dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\AN_ALR69V\indicator

not in savegame

Which file are you referring to Raab to go into indicator directory?

Peter

AN_ALR69V_init.lua

Thank you, I will try it tomorrow. The file is in your zip file right.

No Radio/UFC on IP

Hi all,

Currently ruining Ikarus on my tablet and sending the data from my PC via IP. All is fine, but the radios and the UFC numbers don't render. This is not the case if I run the profile locally.

I am using the default F18 profile and the F18C module in open beta. Is this normal or did I do something wrong?

Regards,

Whisky

It could be due to the font. Maybe you have to install it on your tablet. That would be an attempt to test.

Edited by H-J-P

https://github.com/s-d-a/DAC, https://github.com/H-J-P/Ikarus/releases/latest, https://github.com/s-d-a/DCS-ExportScripts, Deutsches Forum, English Forum

MSI Z270; INTEL Core i7-7700K, 4x 4,8GHz, Quad-Core "Kaby Lake", GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, TrackIR 5 Pro, TM HOTAS Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 x64 Pro, 3 x SSD

everything you need is in the zip file

it worked Raab. Now I am having a problem with a stuck key on my MFD. I have already cleaned it but it does not seem to help. every 5th flight it gets stuck.

I have a new set on my Amazon wishlist for Xmas :)

Which ikarus version do you use?

it worked Raab. Now I am having a problem with a stuck key on my MFD. I have already cleaned it but it does not seem to help. every 5th flight it gets stuck.

I have a new set on my Amazon wishlist for Xmas :)

I know the feeling.

suggestion: use my files !!

all of it

this is the very last version of Ikarus, export and profile

you wanna try "Ikarus 2018-11-08a sans CDU (stable)" this version is withoutan openinf for CDU so you have all engines gages.

I prefere using that space for CDU so I use "Ikarus 2018-11-13a avec CDU (stable)"

Stable, well at least stable for me...

Raab

Edited by raymondabel

Which ikarus version do you use?

I use V 1.4.5.3q

Peter