Virtual Horsemen DCS 2.1: Normandy

VH-Rock

It is with great pleasure that, in association with The Fighter Collection & Eagle Dynamics, we can release our first video in DCS 2.1. Celebrating the participation of the Bremont Horsemen in this year's Flying Legends Airshow on July 8th & 9th, this video offers a glimpse of what we can expect to at the world's best airshow.

For more information visit: http://www.flyinglegends.com/

• Like 4

Virtual Horsemen - Right Wing (P-51)  - 2008... 

Virtual Ultimate Fighters - Lead (P-47) - 2020...

the only thing we need now in dcs 2.5 , is a true represantation of todays Duxford airfield , including hangars , airshow crowd and commentator atmo .....:pilotfly::joystick: :music_whistling:

ps : i will be there on 8jul !

brgds maks

As soon as I get a break in my real life work ill pm you and send them over for testing , I will aim for this Friday coming but cant guarantee anything at the moment.

Cheers

Jafa

[sIGPIC]picture.php?albumid=1526&pictureid=9861[/sIGPIC]

good video, thanks

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

I just don't understand. People are using words like "good" and "nice" when the words I would use are "Absotively Awesome!" and "Oh my god!"

With those Ponies roaring and those Horsemen flying in formation... we need better words than what I could come up with.

Yeah, I loved your video! :D

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

I just don't understand. People are using words like "good" and "nice" when the words I would use are "Absotively Awesome!" and "Oh my god!"

With those Ponies roaring and those Horsemen flying in formation... we need better words than what I could come up with.

Yeah, I loved your video! :D

Thank you very much :)

Pman

Loved the vid , thanx fella's.

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE