Patryk Kwiatkowski 1978-2019

Miro

Today, one of us, our friend, gave his life for what he loved. Pilot Patryk Kwiatkowski, On the forum ED known as Kwiatek was killed in a plane crash in the Mustang Midget near the 303 Squadron Museum in Poland.

May he rest in peace!

Kwiatek1.jpg Kwiatek2.jpg Kwiatek3.jpg

Edited by Miro

:pilotfly:

So young, my condolences to his family :(

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Very sorry to hear this. Our thoughts and prayers to him and his family.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Very sad to read this.

Kwiatek was a reference in he's always very RW-pilot-oriented observations about this passion of ours for flight, IRL and in the Virtual.

My sincere condolences to he's family and those who had him in their hearts!

RiP Kwiatek!

Flight Simulation is the Virtual Materialization of a Dream...

No way… :cry:

Knew him since the old Il-2 times. Rest in peace mate.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

RIP. Condolences to his family and friends

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Thank you Miro for letting us know.

Our shared passion for flight modelling brought Kwiatek and I into contact many years ago, back in the days of BoBII. Once the initial language problems were overcome, I found his opinions and suggestions consistently insightful and invaluable. After we each moved on to different sims, it was always a pleasure to see his call sign popping up here and there, and I read his posts with great interest. His untimely passing in this tragic accident is a tremendous loss to family, friends and our flight sim community.

Rest in peace, my friend.

blue six

Sorry to hear of his passing R.I.P.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

RIP mate!,

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE