Windows 10 touch screen issue

Just wondering if anyone out there has has any issues with Helios and Windows 10.

I recently upgraded to w 10 and now it seems that my Helios panel and buttons are "too sensitive" ie it seems like the touch screen is registering too many touches at one and buttons either get stuck or panels open and then immediately close. Tried to update drivers for panel, it a 21 inch Viewsonic TD2220 and reinstall Helios but nothing seem to work. Issues happen with DCS running or not. Yes I also tried cleaning the monitor...

No settings I can find in W10 for sensitivity, there are less options in Pen and touch settings than in W7.

As it stands all my fly out panels work only with a mouse click but open and close immediately with a finger touch. In the a10 my mfcds register stuck buttons.

Any help with this issue would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sorry mate, can't help you just yet as at work. When I get home I can have a look and see what settings I have set.

Helios works a treat on my system, Windows 10 pro. So I know it should work with no issues.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

• 3 years later...