DCE Campaigns - Page 71 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-21-2019, 05:14 PM   #701
Shinden

Question about changing the aircraft type in DCE. I tried to change the F-14A to a F-14B but it doesnt seem to be working because I'm still encountering F-14A in the Hornet of PG map after editing the oob air lau. Did I do something wrong somehow? I copy pasted just how it was listed but they wont change.
Shinden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 05:56 PM   #702
PB0_CEF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinden View Post
Question about changing the aircraft type in DCE. I tried to change the F-14A to a F-14B but it doesnt seem to be working because I'm still encountering F-14A in the Hornet of PG map after editing the oob air lau. Did I do something wrong somehow? I copy pasted just how it was listed but they wont change.

Did you restart your campaign (with firstmission.bat) ?
If you want to continue your campaign you will have to change F-14A for F-14B in oob_air.lua in Status folder then select skipmission.bat. It should work...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
PB0_CEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 07:04 PM   #703
Shinden

I will try restarting the campaign. It didn't seem to work using skip mission bat and I ran into an issue where it said unable to generate next mission, restart campaign.
Shinden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 09:40 PM   #704
zionid

It works. I have currently changed all F-14's without issue. Just make sure to set proper skins for them as well.
zionid is offline   Reply With Quote