Carrier Spawn AI v Client

Opalias

I know this has been brought up before but the symptoms seem to have changed slightly, and I was wondering how close we are to having MP spawns to the carrier a possibility.

Currently AI spawns to carrier work well, with spawning and sequencing seeming to function as intended. However for clients attempting the same process its been hit and miss, some spots seem to have an almost 50/50 split as to whether or not the aircraft will collide, (Corral), others seem to consistently kill clients (Elevator 4) I've observed the client side interpretation of the spawn collision in three forms.

1. Player simply explodes along with adjacent player without rendered delay or visible cause on client side.

2. Player sweeps forward and back across deck, sometimes colliding, sometimes not. This appears to be the normal rubber banding observed with high pings or connection problems.

3. Player aircraft spawns to parking spot without movement across the ship, but spins to achieve the orientation of the parking spot and clips adjacent aircraft normally damaging both aircraft.

Is the planned improvements to the carrier taxi addressing the same root cause, or are they separate problems?

The hornet has been coming along quiet nicely, and its nice to have substantive improvements on a nearly weekly basis. Hopefully we can get to the point soon where operations purely from sea are possible without the need for players to rigidly sequence the spawn.