[BUG]Missing Skins

Hello,

I noticed that the B_17G skins are partly missing.

The liberty belle skin uses elements of another one (little patches) which is not there and part of a pack which can be D/L on DCS user files.

Details:

Asus Z-170E, Intel i5-6600K @ 4.2GHz, 16GB RAM

MSI GTX970 Gaming 4G

Win 10 Home

Hi,

Thanks for pointing this out, I was already contacted regarding this problem yesterday by KIZIR, the maker of these B-17 skins. I accidentally left out half a dozen B-17 skins from the package. I will send the updated pack to ED this evening, hopefully it can make it into the next update.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

The digital green checker camo for the B-17G has it charm, but is not adapted to the period :-)

I take the opportunity to stress this mission with hoards of planes is running silky smooth on my system below! (just a half second stutter when all the (24? or more?) bombers appear in a block .

Details:

Asus Z-170E, Intel i5-6600K @ 4.2GHz, 16GB RAM

MSI GTX970 Gaming 4G

Win 10 Home

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not at my home PC, but by heart it's either here: Bazar\Liveries\B-17G or here: \Mods\Tech\WWII Units\Liveries\B-17G\

There should be around 8-10 B-17 skins of the 91st BG. If not, it's either because you're not using the latest Open Beta, or because there is something wrong with the installer, which I will check. Are you using the latest OB?