General Idea of a release date?

brettt777

The meteorological winter begins on 1 December 2018 and will end on 28 February 2019.

The astronomical winter begins on 21 December 2018 and ends on 20 March 2019.

So depends on their definition :thumbup:

They are located in the Southern Hemisphere. So sometime in June to Aug 2019. LOL :D

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

The RIO pit isn't done yet so I would not bank it for December. They didn't have nav lights either.

Just because they didn't show you the back pit doesn't mean it's not modeled. And they may have forgotten to turn the lights back on. I turn my F-18 lights off after take off and forget to turn them back on sometimes. Plus that couldn't take much time to do.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You guys really need to chill out and stop talking yourself into a corner for dissapointment. You’ll only be frustrated and disappointed when it doesn’t appear by the release date you’ve made up for yourself.

It’ll appear some time before the start of spring next year, possibly before the end of this year, possibly not...

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

The RIO pit isn't done yet so I would not bank it for December. They didn't have nav lights either.

Stop saying stupid thing when you're not aware, the kitty is finished (talking about the cockpit) there's just some improvements to do before the release. Peoples can easily make you tired that's crazy.

Stop saying stupid thing when you're not aware, the kitty is finished (talking about the cockpit) there's just some improvements to do before the release. Peoples can easily make you tired that's crazy.

Fragile people. You know as little as me unless you're a developer. But sure, I'll join the December 21 band wagon.

:dunno:

Well see what happens will be the last thing I'll say on this matter. The module is in good hands no matter what.

It would be a great Christmas gift :pilotfly:

Edited by GrizzlyBear83

It's December... rdlaugh.png

Wouldn't mind to see some footage taken by graywo1f, ralfidude or any other of those who provide streams and YouTube videos of DCS this weekend twi-notbad.png

Would love to see the RIO's 'pit and some more AG stuff (like the Zunis) and more JESTER action as well dealwithit.png

PS: Viggen footage appeared ~2 weeks before the launch princess_celestia.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

I could have sworn someone said they’d make an announcement about where they’re at towards the end of Nov. Seems like the idea of it coming out this year may be slipping away....

VFA-113 | Stinger 307 | "Hank"

USN OEF OIF Veteran

i7-8700K OC'd 4800ghz | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC'd | 32gb RAM | 2.5TB SSD | Odyssey + | TM Warthog HOTAS |

I could have sworn someone said they’d make an announcement about where they’re at towards the end of Nov. Seems like the idea of it coming out this year may be slipping away....

Agreed. Probably looking at January / February, sadly. Too bad, I am off the month of December...

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

In video on youtube heatblur says something like this : We let you know how we stand with release until the end of November...

Edited by Flia

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

I don't think it's gonna happen this year but if we didn't hear anything from them it might mean that there is still a chance to see it before 2019.

They have said that they plan for December. Also they announced it will be on VFAT on December 9th. So I guess if its going to be released according to their initial plan, the release window should be Dec 9 - end of the year.

| JF-16 Thunder | F-16C Viper | F-14A/B Tomcat | F/A-18C Hornet | AV-8B N/A Harrier II | AJS-37 Viggen | M-2000C | F-5E Tiger II | A-10C Watrhog | F-86F Sabre | MiG-15bis | MiG-19P Farmer | MiG-21bis | FC3 | L-39 Albatros | C-101 Aviojet | SA342 Gazelle | Mi-24P Hind | Mi-8MTV2 | UH-1H Huey | Ka-50 Black Shark |  P-51D Mustang | P-47 Thunderbolt | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | Fw 190 A-8 | Fw 190 D-9 Dora | Bf 109 K-4 Kurfurst | Yak-52 | I-16 | Christen Eagle II | Persian Gulf Map | Nevada Test and Training Range | Normandy 1944 | Syria Map | Channel Map | NS 430

They have said that they plan for December. Also they announced it will be on VFAT on December 9th. So I guess if its going to be released according to their initial plan, the release window should be Dec 9 - end of the year.

It's very likely that this will also set off the flood of YouTube footage then. For me it's just bad that I can't fly like 2 weeks later, but I'd be glad to be able to watch videos then at least of most of the others here enjoying the module. If it was just about me, I could wait till early January as well, but why should I want to miss out some good videos? dealwithit.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

I think that they just have to make the decision to put it out there before xmas. We know the -14 won't be finished for a long time to come, but the module is very playable at the moment as we've seen in the livestream. To me it looked to be already way above some other initial releases by other developers.

So take the decision and go for the early release!

One thing that worries me is that we haven't really seen any carrier landings or the RIO station at the moment. That and the lack of instructional video's lead me to believe that a release is still a ways off.

• 3 weeks later...