[HELP] Mission 15 problem!

Hell to all.I am one step away from completing this fantastic campaing BUT there is a problem.

As i am assigned i kill the AAA with my mavericks and i am weapons HOLD.Once the helos arrive and they deploy their troops then the problem starts.

Some soldiers take their positions while some others start running in an endless circle.Some times this circle is around a building some other times around a dead soldier.

Both times i fast forwarded and waited in case something happens but no luck..same problem!

Any thoughts on that?

Did anyone else had the same problem?

Thnx a lot :-)

Lock-On Greece / DCS World Greece http://lockon-greece.forumotion.net/

🇬🇷 1st Hellinic Virtual Squadron for Flaming Cliffs & DCS World
~ Flying since 2008 ~

Hell to all.I am one step away from completing this fantastic campaing BUT there is a problem.

As i am assigned i kill the AAA with my mavericks and i am weapons HOLD.Once the helos arrive and they deploy their troops then the problem starts.

Some soldiers take their positions while some others start running in an endless circle.Some times this circle is around a building some other times around a dead soldier.

Both times i fast forwarded and waited in case something happens but no luck..same problem!

Any thoughts on that?

Did anyone else had the same problem?

Thnx a lot :-)

Did you also take out the bridge with a gbu as requested?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Both AAA and bridge need to be neutralized to advance. I'll be checking all missions tonight which involve helo ai air assault insertions just to be on the safe side.

Edited by Ranger79

I didnt take out the bridge.I thought that would be the other trask once the convoy on the road next to the city started moving..

thnx for the help.

I will get back to you with feedback

Lock-On Greece / DCS World Greece http://lockon-greece.forumotion.net/

🇬🇷 1st Hellinic Virtual Squadron for Flaming Cliffs & DCS World
~ Flying since 2008 ~

Tested the mission tonight, everything is working, ensure you complete the AAA and bridge objectives. Let me know if anything does not work, thanks for the feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a similar problem with Mission 15. After killing the 5 AAA units and destroying the bridge as directed, nothing happens afterward. There appear to be three Chinook helicopters that circle their landing zones without actually landing. There's one that tries to land on the road outside Evergreen (same one with the 6 vehicles), and there's another Chinook that keeps circling over the small compound SW of Evergreen. Neither of them actually land. I fast forwarded until all the UH-60s RTB'ed and landed at base, but nothing proceeded to happen.

I'm running DCS World 1.5.5.

i7-8700k OC to 5.1GHz, Sound BlasterX AE-5, Creative Sound BlasterX H7 Tournament Edition, Asus ROG Maximus X Code

Corsair Dominator DDR4 32GB 3200MHz, EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid, Acer Predator XB271HU WQHD IPS Monitor, Logitech G510S, Anker 8000DPI Gaming Mouse, HOTAS Warthog, Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals, Track IR 5, Windows 10 Professional, https://www.youtube.com/c/iflyflightsims

Tested the mission tonight, everything is working, ensure you complete the AAA and bridge objectives. Let me know if anything does not work, thanks for the feedback.

Unfortunately there is currently a bug with helos not landing properly in 1.5.5. A support ticket has been opened and hopefully will be fixed soon. Due to the helos not landing the mission will not progress.

I'm having a similar problem with Mission 15. After killing the 5 AAA units and destroying the bridge as directed, nothing happens afterward. There appear to be three Chinook helicopters that circle their landing zones without actually landing. There's one that tries to land on the road outside Evergreen (same one with the 6 vehicles), and there's another Chinook that keeps circling over the small compound SW of Evergreen. Neither of them actually land. I fast forwarded until all the UH-60s RTB'ed and landed at base, but nothing proceeded to happen.

I'm running DCS World 1.5.5.

Ah! I see now. I'll wait for the patch before finishing the last mission, then. Thank you for explaining.

i7-8700k OC to 5.1GHz, Sound BlasterX AE-5, Creative Sound BlasterX H7 Tournament Edition, Asus ROG Maximus X Code

Corsair Dominator DDR4 32GB 3200MHz, EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid, Acer Predator XB271HU WQHD IPS Monitor, Logitech G510S, Anker 8000DPI Gaming Mouse, HOTAS Warthog, Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals, Track IR 5, Windows 10 Professional, https://www.youtube.com/c/iflyflightsims

• 1 year later...
Unfortunately there is currently a bug with helos not landing properly in 1.5.5. A support ticket has been opened and hopefully will be fixed soon. Due to the helos not landing the mission will not progress.

So i'm encountering this issue too. i take out the bridge and AA with mavs and then some enemy troops pop up. the friendly ai kill them then nothing.

My PC specs: Windows 10 v1903, LG 70" 4k HDR Tv, GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro Motherboard, Intel i7-8700k Coffee Lake CPU @4.7Ghz w/ NZXT Kraken M22 Liquid Cooler, GIGABYTE GTX-1080 Xtreme Gaming Edition + EVGA Gtx-1080 SC in SLI, 32GB G.Skill Aegis DDR4 2400Mhz RAM, 3TB of Hard Drives, 1300 watt EVGA SuperNOVA G2 power supply, Antec 1900 Case.

Missions fixed and sent to DCS / ED

Patch Notes:

Mission 08: Removed some trees blocking target view

Mission 14: Removed trees, adjusted AI helicopter landing logic, adjusted enemy vehicle waypoint logic

Mission 15: Removed trees along main road, fixed friendly helicopter landing / timing, and bomb in zone for bridge trigger (GBU-12) added

Tested the mission multiple times, good to go!

Missions fixed and sent to DCS / ED

Patch Notes:

Mission 08: Removed some trees blocking target view

Mission 14: Removed trees, adjusted AI helicopter landing logic, adjusted enemy vehicle waypoint logic

Mission 15: Removed trees along main road, fixed friendly helicopter landing / timing, and bomb in zone for bridge trigger (GBU-12) added

Tested the mission multiple times, good to go!

Kewl! thanks a ton man. will test soon and let ya know if i can complete that last mission.

See im not great at the game so i tend to use weapons that arent as complicated as the maverick. Granted if i want to use mavs i have to turn on game avionics mode BUT i wasnt sure if it was that or the mission. Thats why i took a gbu-12 and took out the bridge with that instead of a mav but when it still wouldnt work i thought id message here.

My PC specs: Windows 10 v1903, LG 70" 4k HDR Tv, GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro Motherboard, Intel i7-8700k Coffee Lake CPU @4.7Ghz w/ NZXT Kraken M22 Liquid Cooler, GIGABYTE GTX-1080 Xtreme Gaming Edition + EVGA Gtx-1080 SC in SLI, 32GB G.Skill Aegis DDR4 2400Mhz RAM, 3TB of Hard Drives, 1300 watt EVGA SuperNOVA G2 power supply, Antec 1900 Case.

Just tried it with the latest beta, same issue. The helicopters dropped troops off at MONSTER, the troops entered the camp, and then nothing happened. Dropped the bridge and delegated the destruction of all the AAA sites to my wingman.

Tim "Stretch" Morgan

72nd VFW, 617th VFS

Other handles: Strikeout (72nd VFW, 15th MEU Realism Unit), RISCfuture (BMS forums)

PC and Peripherals: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/RISCfuture/saved/#view=DMp6XL

Win10 x64 — BMS — DCS — P3D

Ohhhh, wait. I changed the load to GBU-31s to drop the bridge. Looks like maybe your trigger only works with GBU-12s?

Tim "Stretch" Morgan

72nd VFW, 617th VFS

Other handles: Strikeout (72nd VFW, 15th MEU Realism Unit), RISCfuture (BMS forums)

PC and Peripherals: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/RISCfuture/saved/#view=DMp6XL

Win10 x64 — BMS — DCS — P3D

Nope, just ran it again and dropped by Paveway on the bridge. No change.

same. just tested it and mission is still stuck. :(

New missions should be out in Friday's patch. I do not have open beta installed to save disk space, I tested Mission 15 on the release version. I'll retest tonight. The bridge has one single solider where the road and bridge meet, the original trigger was achieved if the bridge was taken out and he was killed. I added a GBU12 trigger in zone as an OR function. I'll double check the entire mission tonight.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Edited by Ranger79

New missions should be out in Friday's patch. I do not have open beta installed to save disk space, I tested Mission 15 on the release version. I'll retest tonight. The bridge has one single solider where the road and bridge meet, the original trigger was achieved if the bridge was taken out and he was killed. I added a GBU12 trigger in zone as an OR function. I'll double check the entire mission tonight.

oh the patch isnt out? ok ill test it friday then. thanks!

oh the patch isnt out? ok ill test it friday then. thanks!
I'll confirm tonight and post back here with the results, were you using open beta or release candidate when you retried Mission 15?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ok guys, just tested Mission 15 in DCS 2.52.19682 (non-beta, stable version) tonight and everything is working. I took out the AAA when instructed then dropped a GBU-12 on the bridge; mission continues as planned. Hopefully the stable version patch will be out very soon with the updated files. Please continue to post and PM me if you have problems after the stable version patch is released and problems continue.

I'll confirm tonight and post back here with the results, were you using open beta or release candidate when you retried Mission 15?

Release of course. i dont think ive ever had beta installed