Ranger79 Base Objects Pack (Hesco's + others)

18 hours ago, crazyeddie said:

Does anyone know if they ever updated this Mod for 2.5-8 and where to get it, if they did. 

No, as far as I know, this Mod was never update, which is so sad, it had lots of useful objects. Here is a Catalog of them that I once did:

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26hYcUVQ5QSo960c4b7Q?e=dnzwSv

• Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke to Ranger shortly after the patch broke these; he and I used to fly together from time to time. Unfortunately he no longer had the original files in order to update them to the new .EDM standard, so like so many other excellent packs (RIP Lilkiki's everything) it is pretty much perma-lost.

• Thanks 2

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

au contraire !!

Screen-231016-095911.jpg

Screen-231016-095918.jpg

• Like 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."