Bug reporter (please specify which aircraft campaign you're playing) - Page 6 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-07-2017, 05:02 PM   #51
Apache600
3rd Party Campaign Creator

Reputation power: 7
Apache600 has a spectacular aura aboutApache600 has a spectacular aura aboutApache600 has a spectacular aura aboutApache600 has a spectacular aura aboutApache600 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the heads up QuiGon, This issue is unfortunately sprouting up in the MiG-15 version as well. I believe it to possibly be an issue with the aircraft (especially since it's showing up and registering in the debriefing) Hopefully it will be resolved in the future, but thankfully it isn't something that stops the campaign in its tracks.
Thanks again!

- Apache600

The Museum Relic Campaign: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=164322
Apache600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:30 AM   #52
QuiGon
Veteran

Reputation power: 21
QuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really niceQuiGon is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache600 View Post
Thanks for the heads up QuiGon, This issue is unfortunately sprouting up in the MiG-15 version as well. I believe it to possibly be an issue with the aircraft (especially since it's showing up and registering in the debriefing) Hopefully it will be resolved in the future, but thankfully it isn't something that stops the campaign in its tracks.
Thanks again!

- Apache600
You're right, this seems to be a DCS wide bug atm and is apparently affecting all kind of aircraft. Reports about this problem appearing on various places on the forums, like here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=194252

Sorry for bothering as this issue is not on you.
And yes, this problem fortunately doesn't stop me from further enjoying this well made campaign.

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

QuiGon is online now   Reply With Quote