DCS World 1.2.15 Release Build Discussion

*Rage*

dude, it's 2015 upgrade your rig or update your sig.

Please fix known issues that have been here for a long time , and i mean a long time . All these updates and still no fix.

1. game play online is awful , bad fps.

2.tracer bring systems to stand still and cluster bombs also .

3.ww2 or close dogfights are awful laggy . bad fps .

4.its 2015 .

its getting very frustrating lately with all these updates but the same bugs are still here and stopping game play . come on EDGE.

Edited by Tasselhoff
upgraded my sig.

I don't always openly list my things. But when I do, I put it in my signature.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO..!!! i flew tonight and was the same as before cant see jack sh** out of it nearly impossible to dogfight in sunlight rolling around a Mig15 with a dirty canopy lost sight so many times because of it .

I recommend using Mustang's Enviromental Shader Mod. It not only reduces sun glare but also reduces the glare on mountains. Great mod, find it here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=113374

As for FPS issues, this latest patch has an issue with Smart bombs causing fps issues. Try turning down the eye candy a bit too.

I recommend using Mustang's Enviromental Shader Mod. It not only reduces sun glare but also reduces the glare on mountains. Great mod, find it here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=113374

As for FPS issues, this latest patch has an issue with Smart bombs causing fps issues. Try turning down the eye candy a bit too.

+1 :thumbup: Mustang's stuff helps a bit!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Updated to the latest patch, gave me a lot of troubles. Everytime I launched a mission, always crashed and it says "cannot load debriefing"

Uninstalled all the mods, ran the DCS repair and now it works but kinda a pain

Edited by SuperKungFu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Updated and promptly lost the Hawk

Have tried all of their installation advice and it still won't fly

Seems a worrying issue that a DCS update causes a loss of third party modules

Ah well back to the old A-10 and dream of DCS 2, Nevada and edge

Grrrrrrrr

I have just updated from 1.2.14 to 1.2.15 and I now crash when I try to start with 'DCS has

stopped working'. I have tried doing a repair, but that did not work

I am not sure how to attach files. But from my me.log I see the following:

00000.239 UNKNOWN main: PLUGINS DONE--------------------------------------------------

00000.243 UNKNOWN main: ./MissionEditor/data/scripts/unitsclasses.lua loaded

00000.247 UNKNOWN main: ./MissionEditor/data/NewMap/classifier.lua loaded

00000.252 UNKNOWN main: me_db_api creation complete

00000.274 ERROR VFS: add_location {"My Missions", "C:\Users\Adam\Saved Games\DCS\Missions\"}: path already added as "My Missions"

00000.283 UNKNOWN main: GUI Error: [string ".\MissionEditor\MissionEditor.lua"]:251: renderer->initialize failed

Which looks like a clue to why DCS is not starting