Thank you ED for Supercarrier

boedha68

Amazing work, great module, adds tons of immersion which makes the sim so much more interesting, if this comes to ATC and runway operations I will spend cash on it straight away. Thank you ED, stellar addition.

Sent from my SM-T395 using Tapatalk

4.8 I7, 1080, TMW&T, SSD, VKB MK.IV.

Supercarrier is a great advance

I really like what ED has made with the supercarrier: amazing, fun, realistic... I'm really glad I bought it. What I don't understand: while flying, all is smooth, the sea, the buildings, the land but when I fly over the supercarrier I don't have that smoothness even if my cpu and gpu are not maxed. I fly with Pimax 5k+(hopefully in summer 8kx) and 9900k 5.1oc and 2080ti. We need more improvement in VR. Thanks.

Supercarrier is a great advance

I really like what ED has made with the supercarrier: amazing, fun, realistic... I'm really glad I bought it. What I don't understand: while flying, all is smooth, the sea, the buildings, the land but when I fly over the supercarrier I don't have that smoothness even if my cpu and gpu are not maxed. I fly with Pimax 5k+(hopefully in summer 8kx) and 9900k 5.1oc and 2080ti. We need more improvement in VR. Thanks.

EDIT: it was the msaa filter. Without it, it is smooth but I don't understand why with the filter and without reaching 90% of my gpu I lose smoothness.

I want to step in line and offer my congrats to ED well!

As a former software engineer, what you've accomplished is simply jaw dropping amazing :surprise:

Thanks for getting this 59 year old color blind guy as close to real world carrier ops as I could ever possibly get :thumbup:

Alienware Area-51M: i7-9700K, 165Hz 27" ASUS Swift PG279 IPS with G-SYNC, 32GB DDR4 Ram, 1TB M.2 PCie x4 SSD, 1TB SSHD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6, Windows 10, CH Eclipse...

Check out my fictional F/A 18-C Hornet and Su33 Flanker skins at: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=WytchCrypt&set_filter=Y

Well Done ED!

To the ED team: thank you so much for making this amazing module ... the Hornet plus Super Carrier modules fit each other like glove on hand ... really brings this simulation experience to life. There are those moments in DCS where the sim responds to something that I do and there is this thrill, like I am almost there for real. Super Carrier is like that. Take a deep bow, you folks deserve it!

SleepyCanuck :sleep:[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]