Through The Inferno (Georgian Coast) - Highly dynamic and endless task-based mission

On 3/7/2024 at 10:11 PM, HappyVoo said:

Thank you very much for the great quest, I have been experiencing it for a long time
I'm glad that the addition of IADS has greatly improved my experience.
I really want to experience the use of FOX-1 with an aircraft. In the 1980s, will there be missions set in this time period in the future?

You can change the mission era to "Cold_War" that will be close to the experience you're looking for. You can also edit the enemy Aircraft spawns. This will be really useful when the F-4E comes out. If you come to our discord, you can find my TTI SP updates early. I have one there already since a new update is coming out soon for TTI SP.

"Through The Inferno"

Endless, Dynamic, Open-World Experience for DCS World

Update March 17, 2024 - 1: TTI SP v2.4.9f

• Changed despawn logic of friendly BLUE AI aircraft. Carrier type aircraft despawn quicker than other airframe types to ensure that carrier decks are not blocked when AI are busy doing launch and recovery.

• Updated text readme and online documentation on how to get "load settings from saved games" to work.

• Fixed an issue where it was possible that Korean War and WW2 era aircraft would sometimes deploy modern countermeasures.

• Fixed an issue where friendly A2A spawns TO PLAYER location did not have a working waypoint for the AI or map marker.

• Fixed an issue with spawning SMERCH units that caused an error.

• Fixed an issue with spawning BLUE TRAINER AIRCRAFT units that caused an error.

• Fixed an issue where CONVOY INTEL would always display when asking for single mission intel of another type

• Fixed an issue where mission settings were not showing the correct setting for JTAC drones.

• Fixed an issue where ground units requesting air support/CAS messages would not go on cooldown sometimes and constantly spam.

• Add new artillery units to spawning pools and database: red_arty_hlb8m1 and red_arty_ttb8m1 (Insurgent trucks with B8M1 80mm launchers)

• Add new AAA flak units to spawning pools and database: red_aa_aaa_s60, red_aa_aaa_ks19, red_aa_aaa_firecan_son9
  • Changed TTI Settings default in editor and in scripts to improve performance for defaults.

• Changed default enemy A2A spawning pools, removing most US fighters spawning as enemy A2A.

• Add options for CTLD/CSAR to start on mission load, will wait for player to spawn in helo first by default

• Using MOOSE CSAR now, which has the same functionality as before with a few more quality of life improvements, such as downed pilots will now run towards your helo if you are able to land nearby

• Add radio menu option to FLARE DESIGNATE active ground and/or ship convoy missions.

• Add new options to change the number of units in enemy ship and ground convoys

• Removed a dependency on carrier spawn so that certain mods do not break loading the mission scripts. Note that mods that break carrier spawns will still have broken carriers regardless of DCS mission. This is for those who choose to continue to use these mods and do not intend to use carriers. A message will warn about this, and can still pop-up if the carriers were accidentally removed or renamed in the mission editor.

• Added text file with recommended settings to improve performance.

• Any and all new features above have been updated in detail in the TTI SP Tutorials and Guides Documentation:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/177ydPq1tJsOli7tKKKAuPxybfOw2yAo5
  • Like 1

"Through The Inferno"

Endless, Dynamic, Open-World Experience for DCS World