Myu P51 almost seem corrupted in a away

jfri

I have encountered a problem repeated times during different circumstances. When flying the plane loses power and I see MP and RPM drop but the propeller keeps spinning. I see no obvious error in cockpit fuel is on mixture at run fuel booster on. For example during the payware P51 campaign it happened. And then in the end briefing there were a lot of failures listed as occurring when I was just flying the plane. After that I tried the ground attack interactive tutorial and the same thing happened. Also no gun reticle visible and no bombs were released when pressing weapon release button.

Have not had these problems before.

Can you post a track from this flight ?

During my last two flights it did not happen. But I remember one thing. When it happened the fuelpressure dial (I think three needles in one gauge to the lower right on the front panel) displayed zero when it happened.

This is a new (or reworked) engine failure from some type of abuse to the engine. Even with random failures turned off, the WWII prop aircraft have always had the possibility of engine failure from pushing engines beyond their operational limits.

During my last two flights it did not happen. But I remember one thing. When it happened the fuelpressure dial (I think three needles in one gauge to the lower right on the front panel) displayed zero when it happened.

Lower right is fuel pressure on this triple gauge, if this drop to 0 engine will cut out soon.

Check if you accidentally didn't switch fuel selector.

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor