Could not start A-10C because of controls setting in game

Ramstein

I found that in the controls, the one that says 'Syncronize controls with HOTAS' at Mission start was checked causng the throttles to be frozen on off. I must have checked these at sometime, not knowing the problems this would cause with not being able to run some aircraft. cry.gif

this evil setting must be never used if you have a Saitek stick.

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

I found a fix that worked.. had to go into the computer registry and delete some entries, and they were rebuilt in windows...

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?260158-Saitek-Pro-Flight-Yoke-LEFT-DRIFT

"To recalibrate in Windows, first remove the USB plug for your controller from the PC. Press and hold the Windows key on your keyboard and then press the letter R. This will open the Run box. Type regedit and then click ok. The Registry Editor will have a list of folders on the left hand side. Go down into the following folders in order by clicking the + next to the folder name. +HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE (CURRENT_USER if on Vista) +System +CurrentControlSet +Control +Media Properties +Private Properties +Direct Input Delete any folder inside the Direct Input folder that begins VID_06A3. Once deleted, close the editor, then plug the USB back into the original port. Move all the axes of the controller through their full range of movement four times. Now go to Control Panel > Game Controllers > Properties to check the axes on the test screen."

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

• 2 weeks later...