DCS OB Freezes Loading Mission in ME

Habu_69

• 2 weeks later...
Loading new AGM-65F practice mission into ME, the load sequence freezes at Init:97.

Evidence of MODS in logs (A real mess), your have probably updated DCS with MODS still loaded and it has half stripped out the unauthorized mods leaving a lot of issues, failures on AUTH of .lua files, script errors, missing files and more.

As a minimum:

1. You will need to weed out all of the left overs of any MODS or reload them and uninstall properly if you use JGME or other mod manager.
  2. Run the "DCS_updater Cleanup" command line to help find and remove error files.
  3. Rename your "C:\Users\Jack\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta" folder as a backup and run DCS to recreate a whole new default config install.
  4. Run the "DCS_Updater Repair" command line to correct DCS corrupted files that have failed their hash checks.
  5. Recreate you configs or by slowly moving back configs and logbooks from you backup.

P.S. Tested the "Beach Landing II.miz", loads into ME and runs fine on my DCS Openbeta with out fault.

Regards, Ian.

Edited by MadDog-IC

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.