POSSIBLE SOLUTION FOR NVG'S IN DCS. JHCMS tech. Eagle Dynamics team, please read..

Schmidtfire

Dear Eagle Dynamics team.

It is difficult to view instruments in cockpit when wearing NVG's. In real life you can "peek" under the NVG's to read instruments, displays and gauges.

Please use your new JHCMS technology (developed for F/A-18C) but for implementing auto-adjusting NVG's. Example. Player takes a look at MFD or instruments. As player View moves down (Y axis) - NVG's moves up. Giving a much clearer view and imitating a "peek" under.

Simple and elegant. The adjustable movement obviously needs boundaries as you don't want to "push up" the NVG's when looking out down the sides of the cockpit. Anyways, please consider. Will make night operations a lot more enjoyable :)

Would I be right in assuming you are referring to VR. At the moment it seems about right in regular view with TIR but due to the scaling in VR the Goggles take up the whole view so you can't see under them.

This has however been reported multiple times and requires a different size NVG view for VR vs Screen play. So far no joy but I am hoping with the VR optimization on the horizon maybe we will get lucky.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I7 3930 4.2GHz ( Hyperthreading Off), GTX1080, 16 GB ddr3

Hotas Warthog Saiteck Combat Pedals HTC Vive, Oculus CV1.

GTX 1080 Has its uses