Is it a bird? Is it a super bird?

Dolphin887

Interestingly enough its funny how there called Magnitude 3. Why not just be called Magnitude? FYI the Mig-25 could go Mach 3

Lol, im less than 10 minutes drive from quite a few 25's thanks man, i am familiar with it.

one small problem.

it doesnt fit any of the clues?

its first flight was 64, entered service in 70, though it could do 3.2 they were limited to 2.8 or there abouts due to engine issues.

its not aerobatic, at all!

it didnt have flir or a TGP setup

Cant see it anywhere in that flir image

whats the connection to the eagle?

mmmm nope. as much as i would love the 25, i think its as far fetched as the F22 or xwing.

Lol, im less than 10 minutes drive from quite a few 25's thanks man, i am familiar with it.

one small problem.

it doesnt fit any of the clues?

its first flight was 64, entered service in 70, though it could do 3.2 they were limited to 2.8 or there abouts due to engine issues.

its not aerobatic, at all!

it didnt have flir or a TGP setup

Cant see it anywhere in that flir image

whats the connection to the eagle?

mmmm nope. as much as i would love the 25, i think its as far fetched as the F22 or xwing.

Hint 0. Rivets. The MiG-25 has A LOT of them

Hint 1. Is it a bird? is it a superbird? MiG-25 is called the FOX BAT is it a fox? is it a bat?

2nd Hint: Picture of the AF the Mig-25RB had cameras installed for recon

3rd Hint: Cube. Well its a mig. shaped like a brick

4th hint: Acrobatics? Yeah sure that dont fit.

5th Hint: Introduced in 1970s

6th Hint: Had a film and broke the record for altitude under its own power in 1977

Hint 1. Is it a bird? is it a superbird? MiG-25 is called the FOX BAT is it a fox? is it a bat?

6th Hint: Had a film and broke the record for altitude under its own power in 1977

lol actually bats are called flying foxes?

The large flying fox (Pteropus vampyrus), also known as the greater flying fox, Malayan flying fox, Malaysian flying fox, large fruit bat, kalang or kalong, is a southeast Asian species of megabat in the family Pteropodidae

I want it to be a 25! i so badly do. like i said...I would pay for it here and now.

But...

There is this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

While it would seem strange to hype up an aerobatic biplane, I think it would be great fun and challenging.

P.S.

Not paid either, we should start a club! :megalol:

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

It's obviously an A-6 Intruder!

Disclaimer: I actually have no idea and no clue relate to it but I stil want it. :P

This people, is how you correctly guess an aircraft, not by trying to make sense out of very sketchy hints

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

That's hardly unique to the -25. A rough weld would be more indicative.

GgyjZi4.gif

While photorecon is a role not exclusive to the -25, it's certainly one the airframe is famous for. A sort of poor man's SR-71. So, this is a clue that would substantiate a -25.

Then why is the clue a cube or (an aerobatic) box and not a brick?

Hey, put enough ice on a road and even a semi-truck can do some sick drifts!

This is true, but so did many aircraft. Specifically, in 1977? That'd point more to MiG-29.

A milestone, sure. I don't think it's one as significant to an airframe's history such as, say, its maiden flight.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Spoiler alert, even Magnitude doesn't know! xD

No announcement incoming.

Please don't let this be true. Wasting precious space on these forums...

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals