HELICOPTER ONLY 2.5.2

Patrick56

"APACHE A" an "APACHE LONGBOW "FOR 2.5.2

DOWNLOAD :http://www.mediafire.com/file/2ukt3nwv9ki0b7f/APACHE%20and%20LONGBOW%202.5.2.zip

What does it require for install?

Ryzen R7 1800x|EVGA FTW3 1080Ti|32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum@2666mhz|Samsung 750 EVO|LG 4k 50" Main Display|ASUS PB278Q Reference Display|

From the install instructions

ApacheA

"INSTALLATION : IN USER/SAVE GAME/Mods/aircraft

PUT your K-50 BIN COCKPIT FM and put the contents of the file "N°1" in Cockpit/Script replace the file and overwrite."

The install for the Longbow is the same only use folder "#2"

LIGHTS

Feux Anti collisions shift R---J

Feux de formations Ctrl R ---J 10 20 30 Off

Feux de NAV Alt R ----L 10 20 30 Off

Phare d'Atterissage shift R---L 2x On 1X Off"

Have fun!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Yes. the same as the original mod.

We DO have a Apache cockpit......

But it is a ways off before it is ready.

Do not worry..

We will let you know when the new version is done.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

VERY GOOD MOD WUAO!!!BUUUUUT

Everything work very good the weapons everything.... but just one issue than you need to fix Hawkeye the heli still shaking on the ground a lot and after a few seconds then the heli blow up boom i think than you have to calibrate the gear for ramp or parking hot is very unstable yet.

VERY GOOD MOD WUAO!!!BUUUUUT

Everything work very good the weapons everything.... but just one issue than you need to fix Hawkeye the heli still shaking on the ground a lot and after a few seconds then the heli blow up boom i think than you have to calibrate the gear for ramp or parking hot is very unstable yet.

We did this version 2.5.2 precisely because the helicopter was shaking and exploding since the new update, now the helicopter is stable you had to make a mistake in the installation

Nous avons fait cette version 2.5.2 justement parce que l'helicopter tremblait et explosait depuis la nouvelle update, maintenant l'hélico est stable vous avez du faire une erreur dans l'installation

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Cold start, one variant shakes like mad, looks like the landing gear are extended to different positions. The other tips to it's nose. I'll check again after bit to give better detail. Thought it was just me.

Sorry, no cool signature here.

Ok guys,

I can confirm the shake issue.

Strangely, the first time I tried the Apache, It was fine.

After trying the Longbow, which exhibited the shaking effect, The Apache did it worse!

I have pm'ed The boys to let them know.

Please have patience...

This issue is a bugger to find and fix.

I know, I tried long ago. My original mod did the same thing.

Never found a cure........

So they have come a long way to get to this point.

Give them some time to look at this.

It is a PIA to redo this after every up-date........

And takes massive amounts of time.....

May I suggest a thank you "gift" They do not have the Gulf map.

I would like to gift them this map for "payment" for their hard work.

Anyone willing to contribute. pm me.

I KNOW it will mean a LOT to them, and will inspire more innovation and mods from the Wizards!

Thanks!

I still didnt understant...is this mod with Apache own cockpit or just with Ka-50 cockpit?

It's with the cockpit of the k-50..but we have trouble shaking we are looking for a collision problem is not won we keep you informed

C'est avec le cockpit du K-50..mais on a des soucis de secousse on cherche c'est un problème

de collision c'est pas gagné on vous tiens au courant

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

YOU NEED VERSION 2.5.2 19273 Sorry we should have specified

Good friends here is the news: We need the latest update version 2.5.2 19273. We are on the stable version I hope that openbeta you have the update.

We downloaded the whole mod and tried on two different computers and everything works nikel the helicopter does not jump at all, just a thrill on the ground of the collision. This little problem will be solved definitively when someone makes a collision file with retractable train on the K-50 avionics model.

If you do not put update 2.5.2 19273 fly with older versions of two apaches.

Bon les amis voici les nouvelles : il faut la dernière mise a jour version 2.5.2 19273. On est sur la version stable j'espère que sur Openbeta vous avez la mise a jour.

on téléchargé le mod entier et essayé sur deux ordinateurs différents et tout marche nikel

les helicopter ne saute pas du tout, juste un frémissement au sol du a la collision. Ce petit problème sera définitivement résolu lorsque que quelqu'un fera un fichier collision avec train rétractable sur le modèle de l'avionique du K-50.

Si vous ne mettez pas la mise a jour 2.5.2 19273 Volez avec les anciennes versions de deux Apaches.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

From this very thread :music_whistling:

We DO have a Apache cockpit......

But it is a ways off before it is ready.

Do not worry..

We will let you know when the new version is done.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

Do you have plan to make the cobra too?
Cockpit or Helicopter , or Both!

The cobra mod is done,

No cockpit for it is planned at this time.

Would this do for a substitute?

Has a nice machine gun!

Great views!

Cheap on gas too! :D

armed4.jpg

armed2.jpg

armed3.jpg

Edited by Hawkeye60

• 2 weeks later...

MI-8 NEW VERSION by Eric et Patrick

Screen_180724_141502.png

Screen_180723_093444.jpg

Installation : in User/Save Game/Mods/aircraft

Put your K-50 : Bin Cockpit FM in the MI-8 and put the contents of the folder

"To Replace" and overwrite.

DOWNLOAD: NOW NEW DOWNLOAD(Sorry there were problems)http://www.mediafire.com/file/i8gteo4mmcpasqp/MI-8.zip/file

We tried to do it the most versatile possible with slinging, parashutists, human garland, gunners and weapons.

Ctrl rhigt + C....soute AR

Ctrl rhigt + J x3 ....porte lateral

Alt + W ...I Parachutistes

Alt + Z.. I french "

or

Alt + R.... soldier

light

Alt + L...

Ctrl + Alt + J....

shift + L ....

Views

touch é...pilote

touch & ...Nosa

Screen_180720_180624.jpg

Screen_180720_184640.jpg

Screen_180723_093618.thumb.jpg.e87873aa9f0e0e4bff5d970e3a24307b.jpg

Screen_180723_093239.thumb.jpg.7c4f627916c86b0675157acc7ea6df9c.jpg

Edited by Patrick56

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Patrick is there a place besides mediafire to post your files for download? Half the time it hangs upon my iPad and I’m not able to download them

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Patrick is there a place besides mediafire to post your files for download? Half the time it hangs upon my iPad and I’m not able to download them

Give me your email address in private message and I send it to you with wetransfer

Greetings.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Patrick, did you ever send those files? A Dropbox link would be great

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.