TPOD unexpected update.

Zeus67

It would be very nice to have ASAP this update for the 1.5.8.

My Hardware: ROG Strix X570-F Gaming - AMD 5600X @ 4.7 ghz - G.SKILL TRIDENT 32GB DDR4 3200 (14-14-14-34 CL) - GigaByte 3080ti OC 12gb - Corsair MP600 Force 1TB - 2 x EVO Nvme 500GB - Virpil Warbird Base T-50CM2 and TM Throttle + Trackhat + G25 + AOC AG271QG 27"

My Modules: JF-17, F-16C, AV-8N/A, F-18C, ASJ37, MiG-15Bis, MiG-21Bis, Fw-190D, Bf-109K, P-51D, F-86F, Ka-50 III, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, NS430, FC3, A-10C, Mirage 2000C, L-39, F-5E-3, SA342, Spitfire, AH-64, Mirage F-1CE.

My Maps: Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria, South Atlantic.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice!!! All I can say this is just one step closer to the 65E and F coming! Can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

Thanks Razor and Fargo. Good to know on both. At least for now, we can at least practice taking out a single stationary target with an LGB. Probably have to restart the mission again after that.

All you need to do, is to pick up the new laser spot. That´s possible, if the targets are not standing to close to each other. I hit 12 targets with 12 lgb´s...

All you need to do, is to pick up the new laser spot. That´s possible, if the targets are not standing to close to each other. I hit 12 targets with 12 lgb´s...

But with persistent laser beams after the first pass, how do you know for sure you won't hit something that's already dead?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

But with persistent laser beams after the first pass, how do you know for sure you won't hit something that's already dead?

You can see, where the DMT is locked. If it is locked on the first laser point, reset it and try to lock the target again. When the DMT has the laser lock on the new target, it should work with lgb´s. At least for me. That was in the last 2.2 build. The new one i haven´t tried with lgb´s, only with tgp and mavs...and that work´s pretty good now...

You can see, where the DMT is locked. If it is locked on the first laser point, reset it and try to lock the target again. When the DMT has the laser lock on the new target, it should work with lgb´s. At least for me. That was in the last 2.2 build. The new one i haven´t tried with lgb´s, only with tgp and mavs...and that work´s pretty good now...

how do you reset the "locked" DMT?

RYZEN 7 1800X 3.5ghz / 32 DDR4 RAM Crucial / Nvidia 2070 RTX EVGA / Samsung SSD 500 GB / Acer XB270H G-Sync / Trackir 5 / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog / Oculus CV1

I will have to try this.

So the issue seems to be that legacy LST's still active. Proximity shouldn't matter, but I totally understand we're in early release here.

I did at times during extensive testing run this with the left panel showing tpod and the right showing the dmt. I was attempting to ascertain if different sensors selected would alter behavior.

Assuming that is how I will tell where the 'actual' LGB lock exists - yeah?

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

Have fun. Don't suck. Kill bad guys. 👍

https://discord.gg/blacksharkden/

Hi folks.

Working on the TPOD issues, so they get fixed for next update.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Excellent news

My Hardware: ROG Strix X570-F Gaming - AMD 5600X @ 4.7 ghz - G.SKILL TRIDENT 32GB DDR4 3200 (14-14-14-34 CL) - GigaByte 3080ti OC 12gb - Corsair MP600 Force 1TB - 2 x EVO Nvme 500GB - Virpil Warbird Base T-50CM2 and TM Throttle + Trackhat + G25 + AOC AG271QG 27"

My Modules: JF-17, F-16C, AV-8N/A, F-18C, ASJ37, MiG-15Bis, MiG-21Bis, Fw-190D, Bf-109K, P-51D, F-86F, Ka-50 III, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, NS430, FC3, A-10C, Mirage 2000C, L-39, F-5E-3, SA342, Spitfire, AH-64, Mirage F-1CE.

Hello. First of all I want to thank Razbam and Zeus for the last update in Nevada map. Although in the last Nevada update info there was not written about any upgrade of the Tgpod in the harrier, I found that, on the contrary, now in some way it works . So these has been a very appreciate surprise, considering that this is also an important period of holidays. I was able to launch a couple of mavericks using this system: tgpod for identification and then the button uncage the mav and finally the DMT Irmv prior to the launch. It worked. The tgpod also worked with the gbu 12 but not always. I mean, the first bomb hit the target but the second not always. I saw that the bomb goes the second time in the same place where the first has been released... also if, of course I ve changed the target because the first is destroyed... this is probably because it's a wip like Zeus told many times..... the tgpod is anyway very effective still now, using it by night with non guided weapons such as rockets because it allows a clear identification of the target and, in the same time, during the night, the land targets without a radar cannot see you. They only shot without aiming . Amazing....go on with your job Razbam...

Yes it can. However it’s via a shifted mode, so you have to switch between TPOD control and the normal HOTAS options.

All the commands are described in the TPOD chapter of the tactical manual.

EDIT: Commands shown below

rNBF66v.png

Edited by Eddie

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

*prays for a wednesday tpod update*
Or a Friday update. Haven't been back in the harrier for some time. Would be nice to fully use the tpod with full functionality.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

Yes it can. However it’s via a shifted mode, so you have to switch between TPOD control and the normal HOTAS options.

All the commands are described in the TPOD chapter of the tactical manual.

EDIT: Commands shown below

rNBF66v.png

One caveat, when the TPOD has full TDC control the aircrat will not acknowledge a TPOD locked target.

This mode is better suited when you are buddy lasing.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Multiple laser spots bug is now officially squashed.

Axis TPOD camera slewing is active.

Great News