OB 1.5 to Release question

Von Thrud

Hi knowledgeable folk.

I only have OB 1.5 installed on my pc now, having uninstalled DCSW1.2.x.x.

Is it reported / intended / known that I will be able to upgrade the OB1.5 install to the release / retail candidate when done, or should I have space for a or fresh "full release" downloaded or upgradeable previous release version ?

I only ask as I most likely will need to get another SSD due to space constraints. I am having too much fun with 1.5OB to uninstall it whilst downloading newer versions

Many thanks

Von Thrud

System: I7 7700K - Delidded. TT Cooler. 32GB 3000hz Ram, Gigabyte Aorus Ext 1080TI, SSD's, Corsair Gold 850W PSU, Philips 4K 40inch 60hz monitor, Dell 22inch Touch + Helios, Rift S, VKB MCG PRO, TM TPR pedals, TM Warthog throttle with slew mod and twist repair

Excellent

thank you.

will follow when the time comes !

System: I7 7700K - Delidded. TT Cooler. 32GB 3000hz Ram, Gigabyte Aorus Ext 1080TI, SSD's, Corsair Gold 850W PSU, Philips 4K 40inch 60hz monitor, Dell 22inch Touch + Helios, Rift S, VKB MCG PRO, TM TPR pedals, TM Warthog throttle with slew mod and twist repair

I only have the 1.5 OB installed and plan on changing to the full release when it is out of beta. I see no need to have 2 installations when it is so easy to simply change from one to the other. Click HERE for instructions.

seems like a great option and with only one installation of DCS world 1.5 so I save space on my small SSD.

can I switch from 'release' version to 'open beta 1.5' ? do i need to deactivate modules before?

Edited by Mowgli

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i5 4690K | ASUS Z-97PRO Gaming Mobo | Nvidia Gigabyte GTX970 3.5/0.5 GB Windforce3 | G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD | Win10 Pro | Antec 750w 80 Bronze Modular