Signatures

Nope, mine isnt loading and its <14k, and the right dimensions. However, life is too short to worry about sigs.

http://www.avkh16.dsl.pipex.com/vvs504_brewbersig_small.jpg

From the forum rules:

2.1 - Signatures may include images and/or text. The overall height of the signature must not exceed 150 pixels and overall width must not exceed 600 pixels. When using images, the image size may not be greater than 50 kB (50,000 bytes) if the image is hosted by a 3’rd party server. If the signature image is uploaded to the forum for hosting, it must be no greater than 19.5 kB (19,500 bytes) in size. These limitations pertain to the image once it is made visible on the forum and can be verified via the ‘image properties’ function by right-clicking on the image.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

487th Helicopter Attack Regiment, of the

VVS504 Red Hammers

I'm guessing that you need to upload the file to the forum, not link to an off-site image file.

Yes thats correct.

So, the 19.5 Kb/19,500 byte limit applies. Also note that 19,500 bytes is NOT 19.5 Kb. I'm not sure what the real limit is.

Well that depends on who you ask :) . 1 Kb can indeed be defined as being equal to 1000 bytes, but I agree that the traditional computer related definition is that 1 Kb = 1024 bytes, so 19,5 Kb would be = 19.968 bytes.

JJ