wishlist: wishlist section

twistking

• 1 month later...

Id like a Flak28 (captured 40mm Bofors) which seem to have been used in St Malo and a few other places. Just within the map space

We could also do with quite a few SP Flak, such as the Sp 20m Flak38, SP 38 Flak Vieling, and 37mm's of any description.

Heck, id settle for a Flakpanzer Hetzer. Its very difficult to populate the AD environment over Normandy without some of these.

I wish the pack could be a little more granular. I would love to buy the Sabre just to play the Hunters over Yalu campaign. However, the extra $29.99 premium required by also having to get the WWII assets is a bit too much - for something I may never ever use again. I don't fly warbirds in DCS and cannot see this ever changing.

If I could buy the aa guns as a $1.99 DLC which would allow me to play the campaign, then ED would get $49.99 for the Sabre and I could support a talented campaign maker by buying his wares (I try to buy all the campaigns for the modules I own - DCS needs to support their content makers more!). Given that the Sabre didn't ever come with a campaign it would be great if ED could find a way to support the content makers this way (modern modules aren't paying for their ground assets separately).

Honestly the more reasonable option is that if you buy a campaign, the assets (40's, 60's, 2000's, whatever) should be unlocked for the missions in those campaigns. However I'm totally fine buying $1.99-$2.99 pieces for such things. But $30 is too much for me.

Just an idea.

And yes I know developers need to be supported. I've bought 14 modules, 3 terrains, and 11 campaigns - many of which I've yet to play. This is just a suggestion to make it easier to buy more, support the developers and content makers.

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

• 1 month later...

I wish they'd make a Sd.KFZ 234/1 version of the Puma with the 20mm auto-cannon.

Firstly it would give the Germans a mobile AAA, plus it's actually the most numerous version of the Puma, so it should have been the better choice.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

I'm asking again. But please add static ground object such as anti-straffing shelter and airdrome ordonance.

V1 are nice. But we don't have anything to put next to it.

Bunker, fence, ...

Those should be easier to make than tank or AAA that need AI to work.