AI does not check its six

In dogfights I often observed that the AI stopped trying to evade my fire once I got directly on their six o clock. Probably it happens, when I am in their blind spot, which is realistic. However, real pilots would check their six especially when they had visual on their opponent a few seconds ago. In my opinion the AI should make some turns in these situations or fly in a serpentine line to make sure nobody is following them closely.

I think this would fix the problem that the AI suddenly starts to fly on a straight path after it has been engaged in a dogfight.

Just noticed this...created a 1 v 1, me in an F5 v F14B (AI), guns only. After a turn or two I lost it. Thought was just bugging out, even though it was only a minute into it. So I found it a ways off and closed. Snuck up behind within a plane length. Nothing, no reaction. Then I slowly eased alongside. Didn't react until my nose was near, if not in front of, its 9-O'clock. Skill was on Average? Maybe high, but not excellent (get tired of the endless loops). Maybe someday...

i6700k 4.4mhz, 32Gb, nVidia 1080, Odyssey+, CH Products, Derek Speare Designs button box, Bass shaker w/SimShaker For Aviators