Group For F-86 Pilots

Hello, I am the founder of the MiG-21bis Squadron called the "Bare Metal Bandits" I have recently purchased the F-86F and have noticed an apparent shortage of Groups. I am adding an F-86 section to BMB and it will take effect in the next 24-48 hours depending on the free time I have. Our Forums can be found here > http://baremetalbandits.boards.net/ Please make an account If you are Interested, and Message me on BMB's forum (Username CrazyPandaPilot) that you will be joining the F-86F wing. Thanks All!

P.S. I am a Real World Student pilot with tons of knowledge and BMB has a great training program, Join if you want training. ;)

Real World C-172R/S pilot and Avid Gamer. If for some reason you think I know what I'm talking about, feel free to ask me any questions you might have!

Lol, Im in Socal, Fly out of John Wayne. And While it is true Students pilots Generally don't know much about aircraft My Instructor has noted several times that im better than Most his students and I'm a "youngster". :P

Real World C-172R/S pilot and Avid Gamer. If for some reason you think I know what I'm talking about, feel free to ask me any questions you might have!

"Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall." Proverbs 16:18

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]