JTAC for KA-50

thank you for this Jtac works great. :thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the lat/lon conversion works right, it should only happen when flying the Ka-50. In A10C you should see the "old" style coordinates, though I didnt test this through if it actually works as it should.

And +1 for this guy too, people.

• Like 1

'Frett'

V1.1 now online!

Enjoy! No more MGRS converting!

Thanks Kegetys for your reply and your contribution!

This works in the "World" settings without any problems, right. In other words, this is not just for Ka-50 standalone versions.

This works in the "World" settings without any problems, right. In other words, this is not just for Ka-50 standalone versions.

Uhm? The mod is for world v1.2.0... I don't fly any of the DCS v1.1.1.1 modules anymore...

What do you mean?

'Frett'

Uhm? The mod is for world v1.2.0... I don't fly any of the DCS v1.1.1.1 modules anymore...

What do you mean?

Yes, I answered my own question. I couldn't get back on line fast enough. Sorry and thanks!

Jtac training mission radio acess stops. I can't use the radio key \, it willl not open up the radio dialog after I lift off the heli pad.

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

@Fangav Just copy the DCS world folder and it should automaticly placed in the JTAC\Alphabet and DCS ka-50\Player\Alphabet. Nothing will be overwritten because the file is missing.

@Mastiff See the end of my post #16 in this thread.

'Frett'

I find it strange because it was working untill I installed this latest version, now I get no answer back from JTAC, Colt 11, or Ford 11.:joystick:

I find it strange because it was working untill I installed this latest version, now I get no answer back from JTAC, Colt 11, or Ford 11.:joystick:

Can you hear your own check in?

Please try calling the JTAC, wait a bit and then send me your DCS log file. Located in your saved games folder\DCS\logs

Oh one other thing: did you install zzzspace real sound mod after my mod? If yes: reinstall my mod and overwrite everything.

Edited by TurboHog

'Frett'

Oh one other thing: did you install zzzspace real sound mod after my mod? If yes: reinstall my mod and overwrite everything.

These two mods are incompatible?

Can you hear your own check in?

Please try calling the JTAC, wait a bit and then send me your DCS log file. Located in your saved games folder\DCS\logs

Yes.

And yes

dcs log file

another one

dcs log

another one

dcs log

Looking into both now...

-----

I found nothing related to my mod, sorry. Please follow the instructions on how to use the R-828 carefully.

And check this file:

00000.298 ERROR SOUND: can't load proto file "sounds\sdef\aircrafts\planewindin.sdef"

Ah I found the problem. it sais gain = 0.2.75 should be 0.275 I will contact zzzspace. Not related to this mod!

Edited by TurboHog

'Frett'