Av-8B Update Sticky ?

Neon67

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

an update will be provided when there is one.

I would prefer them to spend their time on stuff like working on the moving map or autopilot rather than putting the time into a changelog right now. Updates for stuff are normally released in the ED notes when a patch is released.

Give them a chance chaps.

• Like 1

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

I would prefer them to spend their time on stuff like working on the moving map or autopilot rather than putting the time into a changelog right now. Updates for stuff are normally released in the ED notes when a patch is released.

We don't need exact milestone dates. BUT Given we bought it to support project and the company before release and we're testing it for free we would like to have professional project planning and professional communication. I don't see it here.

I work this way with my customers and I've never thought it's waste of my time. :)

p.s. projects worked in "when it's done" manner tend to not end successfully in time

Edited by soundslikerust
  • Like 2

Roadmap for future updates....nope

A changelog for last updates ....nope

In wont buy a EA module in DCS ever. Learned my lesson

Bye bye

i9 9900k, 64 Go RAM, RTX 4090, Warthog HOTAS Throttle & Stick, Saitek Combat Rudder, MFD Cougar, Trackir 5 Pro, Multipurpose UFC and Oculus Rift S (when I want some VR),

http://www.twitch.tv/zarma4074 /  https://www.youtube.com/user/Zarma4074 

Copy-of-DCS-A-10C-User-Bar-CMR-ConvertImage.jpg

A locked changelog thread that is pinned is required. So there is no one else writing anything than community manager adding the changes and possible future features if so.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Errr.... noooope.

The changelog aside being a single point of communication on what has been and what isn't included is at least an indication that there is some plan.

No changelog - no clue what's functional (or supposed to be) in EA module and no plan or list of priorities in which order the features will be added.

Frankly speaking, a clear bullet point list of missing/to be added features, a change log and at least a high level plan should be something obvious for every beta/EA software. The world starts to be a strange place if "customers" have to push for such things.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Agreed I'm all about beta testing a module for the devs that's what I paid for when I bought Early access. But that being said we need better comms when it comes to what has been added and the proper procedures for using such additions. Also updated documention should be a priority as much as added features.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I7-8700 @5GHZ, 32GB 3000MHZ RAM, 1080TI, Rift S, ODYSSEY +. SSD DRIVES, WIN10

Communication guys they posted the Mig update the other day there not exactly silent :music_whistling::music_whistling:

Razbam can you make a dev bashing module?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3396732&postcount=9

What does the mig have to do with the mighty Av8B? Sorry but who cares about a mig 19. The harrier is best module in sim for me and will be beyond amazing when.finished

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I7-8700 @5GHZ, 32GB 3000MHZ RAM, 1080TI, Rift S, ODYSSEY +. SSD DRIVES, WIN10

Communication guys they posted the Mig update the other day there not exactly silent :music_whistling::music_whistling:

Razbam can you make a dev bashing module?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3396732&postcount=9

MiG-19 has nothing to do with the Harrier so I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

MiG-19 has nothing to do with the Harrier so I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

You sir need a penny drop moment :megalol:

Guys chill.

The AV8B is so new they will get us a sticky when they can. Till then the info is there if you look for it. Stop being so lazy and acting like entitled children

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guys chill.

The AV8B is so new they will get us a sticky when they can. Till then the info is there if you look for it. Stop being so lazy and acting like entitled children

I don’t see anyone acting entitled. Zeus said 3 weeks ago he would post an update that day. Never did, a simple “sorry guys it’s going to be a while” post would have kept 90% of this thread from happening.

I even went through the pocket guide and made a thread myself to track what wasn’t implemented and would be eventually. To help, but i cant keep that thread updated since communication has been so limited recently.

Sorry, when someone says they’re going to do something I expect them to do what they say. That’s not entitled that’s accountability.

I don’t see anyone acting entitled. Zeus said 3 weeks ago he would post an update that day. Never did, a simple “sorry guys it’s going to be a while” post would have kept 90% of this thread from happening.

I even went through the pocket guide and made a thread myself to track what wasn’t implemented and would be eventually. To help, but i cant keep that thread updated since communication has been so limited recently.

Sorry, when someone says they’re going to do something I expect them to do what they say. That’s not entitled that’s accountability.

I think some peeps are being a little entitled IMO

You'r post was great Snoop and Using that against patch notes is how I keep up to date. And or with the pocket guide. But again man it's not like we are still waiting for a critical bug to be fixed since August last year... cough VEAO cough cough...

I think given how new the module is and how open Razbam have been we can forgive a two-three week delay on a sticky. Now if it's tow months later then yeah that's a bit disappointing from them after saying they would do it.

Remember its primarily just one guy doing the AV8B

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guys chill.

I never complain on this forum, when I do, I get punished :smartass: Sorry but we've been trying to get an answer from Zeus for three weeks now...

I never complain on this forum, when I do, I get punished :smartass: Sorry but we've been trying to get an answer from Zeus for three weeks now...

:thumbup: It's all good man I'm sure you'r one of the good guys.

I'm sure hes just really busy.

It's probably like one of those things you meant to do but got sidetracked and try not to look at it because you feel bad and don't know what to say. And don't say anything cause you'd rather have it done first then apologies...... you get me? :lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]