Community NTTR giveaway!

Corvus

Hello guys!

My Youtube channel has reached 1000 subscribers (big thank you!) and to celebrate it I’m making a giveaway! My channel https://www.youtube.com/user/corvuscorp81

This time I have one key for DCS: Nevada Test and Training range. If you want to take part in giveaway just write “I want to go to Las Vegas” (ok ok, you can just write “I want Nevada”:))

Drawing will be done on 6th of December 13:00 CET, winner will be picked using random number generator.

Nevada key cannot be used with steam.

Good luck!

Edited by Corvus
  • Like 5

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a great channel (really good quality video's) and I want to go to Las Vegas ;)

My system:

Intel Core i7 4770K@3.5Ghz, 16Gb Crucial 1600mhz DDR3, MSI GTX660 Gaming, Scythe Mugen 4, Samung 850 EVO 500GB, Fractal Design Define R4, WD Green 2TB, Windows 10

TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Flight Cessna Rudders

DCS:

A10C, UH-1, F15C

"When everything seem to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it..."

Henry Ford

"I badly want to go to Las Vegas" with a friend. So I'll offer the key (I already own the Nevada terrain). He recently bought a new GTX 970, a new power supply, the Su-27 module, I gave him my good old Extreme 3D Pro, and he's just superbroke for the end of the year and couldn't afford the NTTR terrain in time :)

Let's roll those dice!

Whatever happens, thanks a lot for that gesture. Very kind of you!

+ rep for spreading the love.

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

Don't recall ever watching any of your videos, but they must have something going for them, with that many subscribers, well done.

Oh, almost forgot, I want to go to Las Vegas

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.