New screenies of FC3

YoYo

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You make it sound like you are owed something.

Nate

Well I'm sorry, english isn't my mother language. I'm doing my best to explain my opinion.

I absolutely do not consider ED owe me something.

I just wish for the future they'll follow the CA/P-51 path, which is, in my opinion, more sane (saner ?) for their customers.

I'm not even saying this for myself, most of the time I barely have the time to check the forums, let alone play DCS.

Well I'm sorry, english isn't my mother language. I'm doing my best to explain my opinion.

I absolutely do not consider ED owe me something.

I just wish for the future they'll follow the CA/P-51 path, which is, in my opinion, more sane (saner ?) for their customers.

I'm not even saying this for myself, most of the time I barely have the time to check the forums, let alone play DCS.

DCS Mustang was announced in late January 2012 and the pre-release beta was in April and final release now. I imagine DCS Fighter will be announced in the same sort of time frame. It will be announced when it's ready for beta and all features are locked down.

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

5800X3D - 64gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 11