Addon Tents, Watchtower, UH-1-Cargo

The game reads some additional files if necessary. For example it can load textures from an archive in multiple ways. One is the one used by upuaut.

You create a txt file with notepadd++ (is better than notepad which can screw up encoding).

You place in that file the line posted above:

table.insert(options.graphics.VFSTexturePaths, "./Bazar/World/textures/staddons")

That line tells the game to load staddons.zip archive content.... which is a bunch of textures that go on the objects of this mod.

That txt file then you rename autoexec.cfg... you know... like the Quake series file... and then you place it in C:\Users\"your username"\Saved Games\DCS\Config

If you already have a file like that there... just modify it as described.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• 1 month later...

Hello guys,

I use the "all_Mods_upuaut" from Upuaut but with my "Model Viewer" impossible to found the 3D model that I join you with this screenshot, please do you have the name of this 3D model as *.DDS:

Truck.jpg?_subject_uid=125209185&w=AADVYwCB3TQHC6BWP0uEaV_QiqrvNdqF86Y9kH3bZZMIGg

A great thanks in advance, Skull.

dds is a texture file format, not a model format.

Yes you have right, a mistake from my part...

In fact I looking for this 3D model for added to my parking but without his name impossible to found it, do you have idea ?

Thanks again, Skull.

This mod for helipads and cargo modifies some lua files in scripts folder... basically ads features does not modify existing values, but this makes compatibility online tricky.

If the server has helipads and new cargoes and the client doesn't the client will see helicopters landing in mid air where helipads would suppose to be. Same for cargo objects.

And... the worse... sometimes after some updates if server has this mod and client doesn't server might crash or the client gets connection closed while joining.

At least this is my experience with this mod and after playing with my squad with this mod and fighting numerous problems with different versions we decided to remove the mod untill better compatibility exists... basically maybe after DCS World 2.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,

There's minutes I've resinstalled my DCS World in "1.2.16.38741" but after to have installed the "Cargo Mod" when I contact the ATC "All cargos" inside the list I have just one cargo nos the other cargos.

Of course averything is well installed (3D model, Textures and Script) like this:

Here as I add these lines:

db_precountries.lua":

cnt_unit(default_Cargos, "ammo_cargo");

cnt_unit(default_Cargos, "jeep_cargo");

cnt_unit(default_Cargos, "bambi_bucket");

cnt_unit(default_Cargos, "barrels_cargo");

cnt_unit(default_Cargos, "f_bar_cargo");

db_units_ground.lua":

cargo( "ammo_cargo", _("ammo_cargo"), "ammo_cargo", 100, 1000, {wsType_Static}, 100, 10000 );

cargo( "jeep_cargo", _("jeep_cargo"), "jeep_cargo", 100, 1000, {wsType_Static}, 100, 10000 );

cargo( "bambi_bucket", _("bambi_bucket"), "bambi_bucket", 100, 1000, {wsType_Static}, 100, 10000 );

cargo( "barrels_cargo", _("barrels_cargo"), "barrels_cargo", 100, 1000, {wsType_Static}, 100, 10000 );

cargo( "f_bar_cargo", _("f_bar_cargo"), "f_bar_cargo", 100, 1000, {wsType_Static}, 100, 10000 ); --f_bar_cargo

cargo( "rsp_esd-20",_("rsp_esd-20"), "rsp_esd-20", 100, 1000, {wsType_Static}, 100, 10000 ); --rsp_esd-20

Here on screenshot of my cargo menu but just 1000 kg is available not the other cargos:

Radio%20cargos.jpg?_subject_uid=125209185&w=AACBvrK71KYIJYRlwQvy8GB4jLKkmIMBJBoXFrRy_y4p0w

Hello dear Upuaut,

Thanks for your explanation and assistance, EDIT: please can you give me your mission file because with me my mission don't work fine.

I've make one fast mission but nothing, impossible to contact the cargos.

Thanks in advance, Skull.

Edited by Skulleader

Hi dear Upuaut,

Thanks for you file, in fact I'm very stupid because I've forget to check this option in the Editor Mission: Can Be Cargo.

However the textures for these elements are missing:

Container_cargo.EDM

Tripode_cargo.EDM

Reiter_cargo.EDM

Please if it's possible can you give me these missing textures ?

Once again a great thanks in advance for all, Skull.

EDIT:

Upuaut I've installed your "staddons.zip" here: C:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Bazar\World\textures.

Please can you tell me if the good path or please can you give me the good method ?

Re: I've put your textures "tmp.rar" into this path C:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Bazar\TempTextures and now it's perfect, normal ?

Edited by Skulleader

Wow, incredible addons, great job! :thumbup:

The artwork on that ship alone is amazing.

I really want to download the 'ship with helipad' for practice but there is no file at the link?

Same problem here.

But if you follow the link to DCS MODs Dropbox-folder in upuauts signature, you can find it under DCS_mods_tech/ship.rar

Great work Upuaut!!

Can finally drop cargo on helipads / heli-towers.

Only thing is I'm missing the texture for the helipad towers landing zone. Looked through this thread but it looks like I can't find the texture for it.

Does anyone know where to download the texture files?

ASUS Sabertooth X79 TUF Motherboard / Intel Core i7-3930K Unlocked Processor Six Core / Corsair CMP32GX3M4X1600C10 Dominator Memory Kit - 32GB (4x 8GB) / OCZ Solid 3 480GB Solid State Drive / EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW+ / Corsair CW-9060002-WW Hydro H70 CORE CPU Cooler / Seagate ST1000DM003 1TB Hard Drive / BenQ XL2420TX 24" Widescreen LED Gaming Monitor - 1920 x 1080 / Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, 64-bit / C-Tek 12-bit: Foot Pedals - Robinson Cyclic - 5-button-hat cyclic - Collective / TrackIR-5

Missing Helipad textures, where can I find the textures that belong to these structures?

2053780987_Missinghelipadtextures.thumb.jpg.5e0afb519a882c34c4d1a85db87eea51.jpg

ASUS Sabertooth X79 TUF Motherboard / Intel Core i7-3930K Unlocked Processor Six Core / Corsair CMP32GX3M4X1600C10 Dominator Memory Kit - 32GB (4x 8GB) / OCZ Solid 3 480GB Solid State Drive / EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW+ / Corsair CW-9060002-WW Hydro H70 CORE CPU Cooler / Seagate ST1000DM003 1TB Hard Drive / BenQ XL2420TX 24" Widescreen LED Gaming Monitor - 1920 x 1080 / Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, 64-bit / C-Tek 12-bit: Foot Pedals - Robinson Cyclic - 5-button-hat cyclic - Collective / TrackIR-5

Missing Helipad textures, where can I find the textures that belong to these structures?

See post #201

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS