Operation ''Tuckstonia''- Online PvP Campaign

gregzagk

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whta planes will be?

You can EASILY see that on 1st page of this thread... -.-

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

few hours before we will hunt submarines...here teaser for next week....

Teaser for OC-03 Mission: No-Fly-Zone (1st. round will play on 04/03 [if nothing goes wrong])

Client setup for first round [with default loadout after respawn]:

Red:

6x Fulcrum (4x R-73, 2x R-27ER, 2x Fuel 1500L) - MiG-29S

2x Flanker (4x R-73, 6x R-27ER) - Su-27

3x Grach (2x R-60M, 80x S-8KOM, 4x RBK-250 PTAB-2.5M) - Su-25A

3x Rook (2x R-60M, 80x S-8KOM, 16x 9A4172 Vikhr, 2x Kh-29L) - Su-25T

4x Hokum (12x 9A4172, 40x S-8 KOM) - Ka-50

Blue:

8x Eagle (4x AIM-7, 4x AIM-9M, 1x Fuel 610gal) - F-15C

10x Frogfoot (2x R-60M, 1x ELINT Pod, 2x Kh-58U, 4x Kh-25MPU, 10x S-13 OF) - Su-25T

The RED defender has 3 options:

i) use the MiG-29S for defending the airspace

ii) use the Su-25A/ Su-25T/Ka-50 to attack the resistance outposts

iii) use Su-27 from Sochi to help the Tuckstonia Airforce to defend the airspace

BLUE has 2 options:

i) enforce the NO-FLY-ZONE with F-15C by shooting down any enemy aircraft

ii) destroy SAM and AAA sides

Mission briefing will be post during the next weekend!

before some ask, we still limit to 15 vs 15 clients, but every side can make a decision during the mission to shift to more A2A or A2G fights.

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

thx for the mission was fun flying with you guys...

the script definately seemed to be overstrained...

had a funny "time lag" moment with the Buk SAM battery:

got airborne in SEAD role with the 25T and went after the Buk SAM battery... got a good lock and fired missile... the missile hit but the Buk was still there in perfect condition, anyway, the radar spikes stopped !

flew over the site for further visual investigation...no damage on the buks but no rocket launches indicated...

went RTB when suddenly 2 BUK missiles were hovering next to my cockpit without explosion.. It freaked out the hell of me...!! after 30 seconds they were gone.. what a moment...

after 5 minutes I got a kill message for 1 Buk killed... (this was about 10 minutes after my initial BUk kill ! ) ..continued RTB ...

after another 3 mins my plane exploded into thousand pieces with the Kill message that BUK killed me ..

WTF ? never experienced any "time warping issue" like this...

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

We are sorry for the "time warping issue"... i think, it could be the problem with the spawning of Sonobuoys (objects) into a running mission. But also the constant run of the script will not help.

Anyway MBot`s ASW-System is really nice and i thought, it would be fit nice into the campaign framework and would start the upcoming coflict in Tuckstonia.

We will see :music_whistling:

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Ghost0815

We are ready for the next mission of the campaign :pilotfly:

Please check the 1st post of the thread for details :

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1991398&postcount=1

*Missions will be at 19:00GMT due to the time zone change.

-MISSION 3 ''NO FLY ZONE''

THURSDAY 04/03/14 19:00 zulu time

AVAILABLE AIRCRAFT

Blue : F-15's /SU-25T

Red : MIG-29S /SU-27/SU-25A/SU-25T/KA-50

OpNO-FLY-ZONE_v10_zps12481dce.jpg

BLUE SIDE BRIEFING : http://forums.eagle.ru/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=2908

RED SIDE BRIEFING : http://forums.eagle.ru/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=2909

*You need to join ''373rd Online Tactical Campaigns'' group to have access in the briefings.

Edited by gregzagk

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

18.40 GMT - All Army Briefing with Q&A.

Sign-In-Sheet is online: Subforum*

*You need to join ''373rd Online Tactical Campaigns'' group to have access in the briefings.

Edited by mwd2

Ghost0815

People battle is today?

Z77A-GD65 / Intel 3570k 4,2GHz / MS Win7x64 Ult.SP1 / DDR3 2133MHz 16Gb RAM / Freetrack 2.2 / R9 290 4Gb / 128Gb SSD CorsairGS /180Gb SSD Intel 520/ TrustHotasX

=UVAF=GregOzby[430] = 2sq.2wing = RoyalTigers =

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

See you then!

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

We have a break due to the easter holidays .

The server will launch a CAS/Transport mission though at 19:00 GMT.

Server : 373vFS DCS Server (setup 1.2.8 beta)

Password free .

No Teamspeak will be available for tonight .

Stay tuned for the next missions of the campaign :thumbup:

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

• 1 month later...

When will the next operation start?