No Weapons

Topninja

Hi,

After taking advantage of the sale this weekend I have dived in and got the Nevada and Normandy Maps, Assets, Spitfire and the Epsom and Republic campaign(for 1.5)

I have spent numerous hours since then trying to work out why I have no weapons in the Spitfire (or gunsight)? Although on the quick mission there is a gunsight but no weapons, even the mission brief has no weapons despite there being targets available.

Prior to this I just had DCS 1.5 and the Hokum and everything was hunky dory but since then there have been all kinds of glitches such starting on the map and not being able to jump into an aircraft.

Am I missing something obvious? I have tried the internet and forums for guidance to so far with no success.

Thanks razo+r, didn't mean to sound like a total newb. With a 213 page manual sometimes you just can't see the wood for the trees!!!!

I'd worked out the firing safety it was the gunsight illumination I couldn't see but I've now ditched the hat and looked up the view commands and I can actually see it now.

I'm still having the other issues which will hopefully be patched in time.

I'm still having the other issues which will hopefully be patched in time.

What kind of issues if may I ask ?

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

Hi =Pedro=

Every now and again in the campaigns when the program loads up it starts on the mission map instead of the aircraft and I'm not able to jump into an aircraft (mostly Black Shark2).

The other issues are things like in the HUD only view there are ghost images of the propeller and exhaust.

I apologise for the delay in replying but I work away.

• 1 month later...
Hi =Pedro=

Every now and again in the campaigns when the program loads up it starts on the mission map instead of the aircraft and I'm not able to jump into an aircraft (mostly Black Shark2).

The other issues are things like in the HUD only view there are ghost images of the propeller and exhaust.

I apologise for the delay in replying but I work away.

1. Deactivate all MODS (not modules)

2. Repair and clean DCS

3. Activate MODS

Here is the link how to do that:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

S! :)

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%