Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

Me too. 104th is annoying, Gazelle spawn soooo far away from bullseye, I nearly need 30 minutes to get there to finally take my 4 Mistrals into action... -.- And their admins don't care/haven't changed a SINGLE FARP yet since the Gazelle is in the game (afaik)... OP BF FTW!!!

• Like 1
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Will there be the Caucasus scenario again?
Yes, when it's stable again :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Yes, when it's stable again :)

Thanks mate. Sorry for my missing patience ;). And one thing to say: I cant take part in Nevada but as i read and as i know you guys, you are doing this well, so keep on going ciribob & co :thumbup:

:poster_spam:

Hi

First of all, thanks for taking the time and effort scripting and setting up a server for us. It is humbling.

Over to me :

I am new to the whole flying simulation genre, still trying to get a hang of everything.

One of the many things I am trying to work out is "how things work"

Is there a users manual as to how the troops and transport things work?

Or are everyone so experienced that they know this?

If there is a manual, where can I find it?

I have questions like :

- Where can I put stingers? Last time I was told to take them where it is needed,even though I thought they could very well be used where I put them.. :P

- Can mortar or anti tank troops take over a base?

- What are the ammo truck you can set up used for? wont they pop up again if you repair the base?

etc etc, some questions are worse than others. Yet, my mother told me that there are no dumb questions as long as you stay incognito on the web.

Hey ciribob! Just curious, and I may have missed but has there ever been thought to adding Gazelle into mission in Nevada? With the increased ground units and REDFOR getting viggins, an M version could prove useful! Also it just received a marvelous FM update in 2.1 and the joy of flying her is back.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]1000 miles of road will take you around town, a 1000 feet of runway can take you around the world...unless your in a Huey, you can go anywhere with no runway in a Huey!

multiplayer name ''DustOff=3=6''

Hey ciribob! Just curious, and I may have missed but has there ever been thought to adding Gazelle into mission in Nevada? With the increased ground units and REDFOR getting viggins, an M version could prove useful! Also it just received a marvelous FM update in 2.1 and the joy of flying her is back.

I’d be up for trying this! No troops recon mode. A2A version and a A2G version that carries troops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d be up for trying this! No troops recon mode. A2A version and a A2G version that carries troops.

This could start the trip down a dark road of "since we added the Gazelle, lets add the KA-50" its a logical step as both carry laser guided munitions. And once that happens it would evolve into a more modern version.

I love the Blackshark and the Gazelle, I just think if we added them, they would become the primary ground attack due to their laser guided weapons.

Yeah if the gaz was to be added id say no troop capability. And the ka50 would be too op. Just adding gaz in response to the viggen

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]1000 miles of road will take you around town, a 1000 feet of runway can take you around the world...unless your in a Huey, you can go anywhere with no runway in a Huey!

multiplayer name ''DustOff=3=6''

For Nevada round, please move discussion here : https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=194091 :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

• 2 weeks later...
Hey I'm new to blue flag and I was wondering why the caucusus campaign is down and when it will be back up

It's an issue with 1.5.7. Not much Cribob can do unless they gut the mission. We are all hoping for a fix. While Nevada is pretty cool, I miss the su27, ka50 and a10c.

TJ

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, please very eager to play OPBF for the first time. Also, when I finally get on how will I know where everyone else is heading? Do fighters usually fly CAP for the strikers?

talk with people on srs and teamspeak. also look at the website. look at the first post here.

Do fighters usually fly CAP for the strikers?

Well, without going into many details... don't get your hopes too high;)

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Yup, Blue Flag is about teamwork. The key is coordination and communication between players which is usually rather difficult. Once its all set, IMO it'd give you the best MP experience in DCS.

Cant wait to play Caucasus BF. I miss a lot of great buddies on both side.

Cheers

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze