DELETED

Todays PLAT cam features the CO of CVW-11 flying their new VFA-213 Hornet aboard the Bush for the first time.

We also have the debut of the new VNAO RAG squadron VFA-83 Rampagers. One of the students plants 401 waaaay left of the landing area and causes a bit of carnage on the flight deck.

Hope you enjoy!

snWqQjPlwWg

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah hopefully CA can have a renaissance the terrain is better for it now. Keep up the good work making us all drool while we wait for the end of spring:music_whistling:

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We are certain the new F/A-18 and F-14 flight models plus landing dynamics will be a huge step up in skills, however we have spent the last 5 years training to fly correct rendezvous, port holding through to case 1 landing procedures precisely per NATOPs.

Every pilot has memorised all the air speeds, altitudes and procedures and we practice them every week to build up the muscle memory and mental picture under the pressure of being watched by LSOs and knowing it’ll end up online to be viewed by thousands.

So that part will translate right across- all we have to worry about is learning how to wrangle the new birds over the ramp!

Excellent as usual, @ 7:23 who invited George Takei to the LSO platform :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Apologies for the lack of videos lately but the DCS World updates have finally ended the use of our mods so after 5 years with that beautiful Hornet and a solid year of weekly PLAT videos I have taken the opportunity to have a break sit back and enjoy and watching gamer youtubers completely mess up landing the EA Hornet on aircraft carriers.

We are obviously greatly looking forward to Carrier Ops in DCS and just hope it's as good as the amazing Hornet mod from Morkva55, the epic USS Bush mod from Tomcatz and the monumentally perfect Meatball mod from Anubis. Much appreciation to CDP Kobra for his hard work bringing these mods together.

Thanks to the all amazing modders I was privileged to work with over the years and to all the fantastic pilots that swung by the Stingers ready room and flew the mod with us.

Looking forward to seeing PLAT videos from all the squadrons/air wings and hopefully greenie boards.

It'd be hard to do worse traps than what we're seeing from the EA youtubers!

05112018.jpg

Thanks for a lot of videos and your webpage with all the interesting stuff around the Hornet.

I hope we will see more, and soon also from the cockpit view :music_whistling:

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

• 3 weeks later...